Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: If You Need It, Get Your Ammo Quick.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GerardSamija's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    This!

25,000 troops in the capital ...nothing like this before ... everyone will be scared and trying to buy. It’ll be like the toilet paper .. I got one case, but maybe I should get two and so on and so on.
    Funny about that. Earlier this evening on CBC's 'As It Happens' someone pointed out that this was not the first time large numbers of soldiers and even tanks and other military vehicles have been stationed in DC. 1953 for Eisenhower's swearing in, apparently. They did take the time to mention that the context was different, that it was the start of the cold war, with Russia and China looming large in people's imaginations... but only mentioned that to heighten the sense of dread when going on to say that this time, the threat of terror comes from WITHIN! Stoke those fires, CBC, like good little lapdogs of social justice. As with CNN and the rest, this revolution will be largely incited by mainstream media, not just televised.

Stocking up on TP will be the last of anyone's worries if things keep degrading, if people don't hurry up and make themselves educated about how much nonsense is being propagated about division and unrest. It's not very hard to start a stampede. Very hard to stop one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer just having some fun's Avatar
    $64 per 100 for primers......... WOW ... in big font

its only 64 cents per primer .....
    Democracy is by having elected representatives vote the will of the constituents.
    A Smart Person Learns from their Mistakes, A Wise Person learns from the Mistakes of Others.
    If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science; it is Opinion.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brocolt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by just having some fun View Post
    Prices for primers in the usa GB are north of $200/1000

22 rf are approaching $1 round
    Cool time to make some Big money

glad i stocked up and can even sell 1f 308 fc brass

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    This fear mongering does not look good on your business.
    What is wrong with you? We cant state the current situation any more simple and we have Zero to gain right now because we are out of almost everything. If this causes you to be fearful, that is your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    What is wrong with you? We cant state the current situation any more simple and we have Zero to gain right now because we are out of almost everything. If this causes you to be fearful, that is your problem.
    Thanks for the heads up. Even though I don't buy ammunition your warning about this situation also directly effects the future availability of reloading components as well. By the way I'm a very happy customer. Even though my latest order with you was shipped in less than 24hrs on January 5th, you indicated that because of Canada post delays to southern Ontario it might be upwards of three weeks before I received it which of course would have been fine. It turns out that I received the order on the 11th six days later. I was figuring that it wouldn't be here until after my son's birthday on the 20th, he's going to be very happy. Thanks for the great service!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlander2018 View Post
    Other than the obvious 9mm and .223/5.56, what are the other calibers that will be hard to find?
    357, besides campro for reloading, I think I bought the 6 boxes in Canada of other makers, took me a week online to find 2 boxes of 100 from 3 different stores in 3 different provinces, that 600 will last me a while, but I couldn't believe how hard it was to find.

Someone asked about 7.62x39mm ammo. Surplus may not be affected.

On the other hand, if people go to buy ammo and notice that all of the other calibers are sold out, they might buy extra of what is in stores. Who knows what people will do?

CGN frequent flyer
    An older co-worker of mine is from the city of Tula, he was telling me that in the city Barnual, the ammo plants run 3 shifts non-stop and their biggest client is the US army.

Don't know if there is any truth in that.

We are going to lock this now so it does not take the place over some of the other items that we will be posting.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567