Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: If You Need It, Get Your Ammo Quick.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    We get ammo from China, where USA doesn't. I seen new imports of Norinco ammo lately, won't that continue? Any other Countries that can't import to USA, that do supply us? We also have some re-manufacturers that say they do not export to USA. After this bs 'lockdown' some stores aren't selling Ammo atm, for curbside pickup...like Can. tire, so maybe get there first day in Feb. when they're open again & grab what you can!
    Sako too, so there should be a fair amount of hunting ammo available regardless. They just ran that big rebate, that's a marketing tool used to drum up loyalty to the brand and to create repeat customers, it's not something you do when faced with a supply shortage. And Stoeger is owned by Beretta/Sako, so that's not an independent company acting on its own.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by douginont View Post
    Am I the only one noticing this sentence?
    If this company is identified I hope their short term gain results in long term pain.
    If true, I think they prob made so much money on the transaction they won't even care if outed. Just imagine if it was a small rural outdoor store that did it. They prob made 100x their yearly profit on this sale alone.

CGN frequent flyer
    This is nothing like Obama times...

People are lined up at all gun stores around the US

This is a time never seen before with senile Biden at the helm a pandemic/China the list goes on...

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    22LR is not much of a money maker for the ammo companies and is normally the first to limit or cease production in favor of others.
    I'm pretty sure the machines that make 22LR can't make other calibres.

Likewise the powder, primer powder and bullets are pretty specific to 22LR as far as I understand. I'm happy to be proven wrong by someone with a link.

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    I'm pretty sure the machines that make 22LR can't make other calibres.

Likewise the powder, primer powder and bullets are pretty specific to 22LR as far as I understand. I'm happy to be proven wrong by someone with a link.
    .22LR still uses brass, copper and lead.
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    This is not an advertisement for our stores ammo, because we do not have much left. When we tried to re-order, everyone was sold out. Buy it while you can and where you can, because this situation will not correct itself for some time.
    This fear mongering does not look good on your business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GerardSamija's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Castle1 View Post
    They're expressing concern for their customers. No need to be insulting. As stated earlier, the store is almost out of stock, so no self-interest could be involved insofar as 'fear mongering.'

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THESEUS View Post
    This is a time never seen before with senile Biden at the helm a pandemic/China the list goes on...
    It's Ms. Harris that's the Poster gal w/ plans to take down the 2nd. down South.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up in regards to ammo shortages as these temporary shortages appear to happen every few years . It never hurts to have a little extra ammo stashed away as long as people don't go into panic mode , and start to hoard ammo that they won't get used up for a hundred years .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

Quote Originally Posted by Castle1 View Post
    "fear mongering"
    It's reality, you're completely out to lunch if you can't recognize wanting ammo and not being able to buy it at all is going to be reality for at least a bit moving forward. It's already happening, it's not a "may happen".

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast