Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: January Import Update?

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    the export is on its way to Canada.

Have a great weekend.
    Is this just one item, or your usual container of goodies?

Quote Originally Posted by Trapanese View Post
    Lucky you. It's crickets here for me. I used to have no issues with them but lately something's changed over there.
    You and me both, sent a couple of emails and pms on this site and still nothing.

Excite.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I have had no problems in the past but I am usually in no hurry, I order, pay the shipping/tax when it shows up and a month or two later Canada post gives birth to a brand new baby pistol or rifle( like twins)! Us gun owners are notoriously impatient but it is the same no matter who you order from if importing!
    The other thing is, they are busy here,, yes,,, but, down in the U.S. It is nuts! I watched their U.S. Site for the last 8 weeks, I am not sure how many copies of each handgun they get in, but they reload their website every week or so! It goes from 50 + guns to 20 in a week. I waited 6 weeks for the Cimarron 1875 to show up and ordered it a couple weeks ago, it still showed for about two more weeks so they had more than one! I think all the dealers down there are having a tough time keeping up! I am hoping the Biden administration doesn't put roadblocks in the way of firearms exports, I don't think they will! I figure my 1875 will show up early March, in the meantime I gotta find some .45 LC lead RN and get some .45 LC reloading dies and Brass etc.

Oh yea, I saved over $600. From any other quote, worth the wait!
    Last edited by bobdbldr; 02-02-2021 at 10:31 AM.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    I have had no problems in the past but I am usually in no hurry, I order, pay the shipping/tax when it shows up and a month or two later Canada post gives birth to a brand new baby pistol or rifle( like twins)! Us gun owners are notoriously impatient but it is the same no matter who you order from if importing!
    The other thing is, they are busy here,, yes,,, but, down in the U.S. It is nuts! I watched their U.S. Site for the last 8 weeks, I am not sure how many copies of each handgun they get in, but they reload their website every week or so! It goes from 50 + guns to 20 in a week. I waited 6 weeks for the Cimarron 1875 to show up and ordered it a couple weeks ago, it still showed for about two more weeks so they had more than one! I think all the dealers down there are having a tough time keeping up! I am hoping the Biden administration doesn't put roadblocks in the way of firearms exports, I don't think they will! I figure my 1875 will show up early March, in the meantime I gotta find some .45 LC lead RN and get some .45 LC reloading dies and Brass etc.

Oh yea, I saved over $600. From any other quote, worth the wait!
    this guy get it. we re so impatient we forgot what is happening all around us ... thank you for the refresher. cant wait to shoot my g45 coming in that shipment.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Hey, just got an email, item is in Canadian facility, great, now they apply for the transfer and ship when they receive permission! Might get it before March, depending on CP and CFO, although I have to say, the NS CFO has been great, any delays lately have been on me, (forgot to send in my new gun club info)! Now to search for that .45LC ammo!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Check your emails, there should be an update if your gun is Canada.
    Last edited by 98/29; 02-03-2021 at 11:43 AM.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    seems the ones receiving firearms will got issue with the rcmp website down ... let s hope it wont be that long and thanks for IRG to have keep me updated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast