Thread: RXP Slide for P226 Legion available in Canada

RXP Slide for P226 Legion available in Canada

Hi there,

I am a proud owner of a Sig P226 Legion SAO. Love the gun. But as I am getting older, my eyes are no longer able to focus on the iron sight. So I am thinking of upgrading to a red dot sight.

I noticed that recently Sig Sauer in the US started to offer a RXP slide assembly for P226 Legion owners, which is pre-cut and pre-installed with a 6MOA Romeo1-Pro optic. I am wondering if this slide is going to be available for Canadian owners of the p226 Legion. I would love to keep shooting my P226 with an upgraded optic.

Thanks for any information.

James.

It be hard. The orginal ones were a hard find with romeo1. Sold out within minutes and no one brings them in anymore.

Trust me I know. It was mission getting my 9mm sig romeo1 kit. Came in nitron finish.

If you find a usa seller you can pay the import fee thru irunguns. They are a cgn sponsor.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-RXP-in-stock

Is it possible to mill the slide?
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Thanks guys.

Yes, I can get a spare slide and have it milled. There is another thread somewhere here on CGN about that. But I would prefer to get a factory one.

"I Run Guns" could be an option. But importing from the US is expensive and time consuming. I am hoping that the official importer, MD Charlton, would make this available.

Lastly, the RXP slide from Sig USA is only available to registered Legion owners in the US. As a Canadian owner, I was not able to register on the US site.

BTW, the slide is here: https://www.sigsauer.com/rx-slide-as...omeo1-pro.html

Thanks.
    James.