CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Thread: RXP Slide for P226 Legion available in Canada

RXP Slide for P226 Legion available in Canada

Hi there,

I am a proud owner of a Sig P226 Legion SAO. Love the gun. But as I am getting older, my eyes are no longer able to focus on the iron sight. So I am thinking of upgrading to a red dot sight.

I noticed that recently Sig Sauer in the US started to offer a RXP slide assembly for P226 Legion owners, which is pre-cut and pre-installed with a 6MOA Romeo1-Pro optic. I am wondering if this slide is going to be available for Canadian owners of the p226 Legion. I would love to keep shooting my P226 with an upgraded optic.

Thanks for any information.

James.

It be hard. The orginal ones were a hard find with romeo1. Sold out within minutes and no one brings them in anymore.

Trust me I know. It was mission getting my 9mm sig romeo1 kit. Came in nitron finish.

If you find a usa seller you can pay the import fee thru irunguns. They are a cgn sponsor.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-RXP-in-stock

Is it possible to mill the slide?
    "LEST WE FORGET"
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    CSSA CCFR NRA NFA FLD Member
    IF THEY STAND BEHIND YOU GIVE THEM PROTECTION, IF THEY STAND BESIDE YOU GIVE THEM RESPECT, IF THEY STAND AGAINST YOU GIVE THEM NO MERCY!

Thanks guys.

Yes, I can get a spare slide and have it milled. There is another thread somewhere here on CGN about that. But I would prefer to get a factory one.

"I Run Guns" could be an option. But importing from the US is expensive and time consuming. I am hoping that the official importer, MD Charlton, would make this available.

Lastly, the RXP slide from Sig USA is only available to registered Legion owners in the US. As a Canadian owner, I was not able to register on the US site.

BTW, the slide is here: https://www.sigsauer.com/rx-slide-as...omeo1-pro.html

Thanks.
    James.