Another Run Of Dominion Pants?

Now if you could just get them in a 36" leg, and be skinny at the same time. Some of us have a 32"-34" waist and need a 36" inseam. The only way I can get any of these is if I somehow gain 50 pounds.

Seems I’m late to the party. Had no idea these were a thing.

Can you comment on fit? ie: are these loose in the legs or more of a skinny leg pant?

Really want to order some but hate ordering clothes online and then the fit is off

Shoot straight - chrisco

They are loose in the leg, it can easily fit over a boot and the fit is true

Not to be rude but almost every question asked so far is answered clearly in the item description.

To confirm your statement I went back and checked. In fact, only certain colours actually feature a description. The colour I clicked had nothing but sizes. So, perhaps if we’re going to assign blame, then it rests solely on the web developer and / or content creator.

To confirm your statement I went back and checked. In fact, only certain colours actually feature a description. The colour I clicked had nothing but sizes. So, perhaps if we’re going to assign blame, then it rests solely on the web developer and / or content creator.

This is true, so much so that I actually thought 3 of the 5 colours were a different item entirely as they are market as elastic waist pants...

Can anyone confirm all 5 are the same product sharing the same description?

This is true, so much so that I actually thought 3 of the 5 colours were a different item entirely as they are market as elastic waist pants...

Can anyone confirm all 5 are the same product sharing the same description?

They should be. I have all the colours and they are the same.

I'm wondering if the inseam/fit will be oka.... I'm 6'0 185, and thinking 32"x32" should be good to go for me.
Does anyone around my size own these?

I’m 6’ tall. My first pairs I ordered were 32” inseam. The 8 I ordered I went with 30”. When I walk around the house, my heel would be on the bottom of the pant leg. My legs are proportional to my size and not overly long.

Maybe buy one pair to try. Then order more after?

I'm wondering if the inseam/fit will be oka.... I'm 6'0 185, and thinking 32"x32" should be good to go for me.
Does anyone around my size own these?

I'm 6'2" and originally went with the 34" leg, but it was to long. The 32" leg was great for me

Back
Top Bottom