Another Run Of Dominion Pants?

Ordered two pair.

For three days now I have been fighting with Canpar!!! First day I catch the driver walking up my sidewalk with a prefilled out delivery tag and no package on my cameras??? He quietly sticks the tag to my door and bolts!!! I call Canpar after a 30 min wait tell them their driver didn't ring my door bell. They say leave a note saying place on my porch. Day two, driver walks up with the package reads the note and leaves, no doorbell ring or knock. I call back again, they say oh you need to sign. I go okay how about he pushes the doorbell for a start!! I remind them I have footage from three cameras they go oh.

Anyways what a gong show for pants, I kept telling them it just pants, so pissed!

My pants arrived today... inside a week with CanPar....

Driver knocked on my door, I answered and he was at the bottom of the steps. I waved and thanked him. It’s All Good!

I just tried them on and they are nice and baggy for the warm weather. Rip stop. Cotton Poly.... gusseted crotch... slanted cargo pockets. Fit just like my Propper Tac Pants (Made in Gyna as Trump pronounces it). I shall wash them before doing a hem job on my sewing machine. The 34” waist is great for my 34” waist. The 32” inseam is truly 2” longer than my 30” inseam (Propper and 5.11) from my existing pants collection.

I’m 4’ 18” BTW. And I have a 30” inseam, and that’s with the bottom just dragging around the house while wearing socks. So yeah, the 32” inseam is really a generous 32” inseam. And that front pocket is very generous for my iPhone 8 in Magpul case.

600C8A2A-B0BD-433C-9497-017ED1D66C5C.jpg

Here’s a copy of the tag on the inside of the pants....

B510E0CA-7C10-4E75-811B-2A2E3231E925.jpg

Conclusion:

For the price of the pants from “Gyna”, I cannot complain. I might buy another pair in OD green. Since it does hide the grass stains on the knees nicely.
Thanks CanadaAmmo.... well done, ‘for the price’.

Cheers, Barney

Peace Be To Journey!

Attachments

• 600C8A2A-B0BD-433C-9497-017ED1D66C5C.jpg
    600C8A2A-B0BD-433C-9497-017ED1D66C5C.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 176
  • B510E0CA-7C10-4E75-811B-2A2E3231E925.jpg
    B510E0CA-7C10-4E75-811B-2A2E3231E925.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 178
Can anyone confirm if there is a visible logo on one of the cargo pockets? Some of the pictures on the website look like they might but it's hard to tell from the small pictures.

Can anyone confirm if there is a visible logo on one of the cargo pockets? Some of the pictures on the website look like they might but it's hard to tell from the small pictures.

Very easily removed with my sharp EDC Gerber mini Swagger. It was a little annoying. So I merely sliced it off. And the fit is rather generous in the thighs and legs. No Worries there!

Peace Be To Journey!

Cheers, Barney

Pants arrived (Coyote Brown and OD Green), and thanks to RandyHub's post I was able to leave a signed note for the driver and not have to run around trying to be available for delivery. As TacticalTeacher says, they are generous in seat/thighs and do have the Dominion tag on the right thigh pocket. I don't mind it and left it. I've run them through the wash and they don't really shrink either (includes a hot cycle on the dryer...against the tags 'tumble dry low'). These remind me quite a bit of the Blackhawk Pursuit Tactical Pant (which I do have). For the price, I'm quite happy with them...

I have had mine for a couple of years now( got them when they first became available) I even had a pair altered ( cut the legs off just below the pockets were them for almost 3weeks in tropical climate. They travel very well rince out and hang dry

Back
Top Bottom