Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Another Run Of Dominion Pants?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    There is a small white tag/label of the right lower pocket . Easley removable if needed
    Never ride faster than your Angel can fly !

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edNigma View Post
    Can anyone confirm if there is a visible logo on one of the cargo pockets? Some of the pictures on the website look like they might but it's hard to tell from the small pictures.
    Very easily removed with my sharp EDC Gerber mini Swagger. It was a little annoying. So I merely sliced it off. And the fit is rather generous in the thighs and legs. No Worries there!

Peace Be To Journey!

Cheers, Barney

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Pants arrived (Coyote Brown and OD Green), and thanks to RandyHub's post I was able to leave a signed note for the driver and not have to run around trying to be available for delivery. As TacticalTeacher says, they are generous in seat/thighs and do have the Dominion tag on the right thigh pocket. I don't mind it and left it. I've run them through the wash and they don't really shrink either (includes a hot cycle on the dryer...against the tags 'tumble dry low'). These remind me quite a bit of the Blackhawk Pursuit Tactical Pant (which I do have). For the price, I'm quite happy with them...
    μολὼν λαβέ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    I have had mine for a couple of years now( got them when they first became available) I even had a pair altered ( cut the legs off just below the pockets were them for almost 3weeks in tropical climate. They travel very well rince out and hang dry
    Never ride faster than your Angel can fly !

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456