Another Run Of Dominion Pants?

How's the waist fit on these say compared to jeans; if I wear a 32 waist jean do I order a 32 in these?

Thanks

I found they fit pretty true, if not slightly bigger than your normal jeans size. I wear 38 or 40 depending on the brand/cut and the 38's aren't tight on me in any way.

My biggest complaint is the crotch is very low. I like them as hunting pants since the material is tough and doesn't get snagged and they don't get wet and shed water pretty well, but it makes it tough to step up and over stuff when the crotch pulls tight limiting how high you can step.

If you're just wearing them for every day street walking, or if you pull them up high with suspenders it wouldn't be much of an issue, but i feel like i need them up around my belly button to have the crotch in the right spot.

I ordered a pair of each color. I had forgotten about them, good job with the thread!

BTW "Order received" not "Order recieved". Didn't you guys watch A Boy Named Charlie Brown as kids? Haha.

Great pants for the price !

Order true size

Just ordered a couple of pairs in Coyote Brown colour. Thanks for all the opinions and recommendations, they are greatly appreciated.

Hey, for that price ? Why the heck not? Save my 5.11 StrYke pants from getting beat up running errands around the house and ranges.

Cheers, Barney
Peace Be To Journey!

How warm are these? Can you wear them at 0c or slightly below?

They are not insulated

On an unrelated note - these are my favourite pants. I’ve bought like 18 pairs at this point.

Did you guys ever get anything done about grey? It was mentioned at some point.

Back
Top Bottom