Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Henry Big Boy X Model Lever Action Rifle in .357 and .44 Available Now!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicoyeg View Post
    No one was complaining when they had the Ruger PC Carbines for $640. Now your lucky to find a used one for under $850.
    I know for a fact that sometimes dealers pay more for so items and sometimes they pay less.
    In regards to the PC carbines i can only imagine that they got a great price and they forwarded that deal to us.
    In this case, with limited stock and our dollar not to great, they probably did their best to have this rifle available to their customers.

Keep is classy
    You can find ruger pc carbine for $899 nowadays and cheaper if on sale.

Also our Canadian dollar is getting stronger now compare to a year ago, so our weak dollar is no longer an excuse.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    You can find ruger pc carbine for $899 nowadays and cheaper if on sale.

Also our Canadian dollar is getting stronger now compare to a year ago, so our weak dollar is no longer an excuse.
    Ok, i agree with you on the dollar being stronger. But still, you won't find a new Ruger PC carbine for anywhere close to $640 now. Even on sale.
    I'm just trying to say they I don't believe RangeView is the type of company to price gouge.

Can’t even ask a fair question nowadays, it’s like the Liberals have taken over everything.

Don’t complain, mind your business, see something? Say nothing.
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Quote Originally Posted by Loosethoughts View Post
    Can’t even ask a fair question nowadays, it’s like the Liberals have taken over everything.

Don’t complain, mind your business, see something? Say nothing.

Ok, i agree with you on the dollar being stronger. But still, you won't find a new Ruger PC carbine for anywhere close to $640 now. Even on sale.
    I'm just trying to say they I don't believe RangeView is the type of company to price gouge.
    If I remember correctly, when they had the $640 sale, the regular price price for ruger pc carbine was a lot cheaper like $750-$800. This was almost 2 years ago and a lot of store were having them for sale for less than $700.

If you look at the ruger pc carbine price on rangeview sports, it’s over $900 now, like rest of the dealers.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    If I remember correctly, when they had the $640 sale, the regular price price for ruger pc carbine was a lot cheaper like $750-$800. This was almost 2 years ago and a lot of store were having them for sale for less than $700.

If you look at the ruger pc carbine price on rangeview sports, it’s over $900 now, like rest of the dealers.
    I got mine in February of 2020 from them. While looking for one the cheapest after them was around th $850 mark. And I looked at almost every place that had them in stock. That's just the facts.

Manner and Etiquette in the Business Member Forums
    The business forums are the private forums of the paid business members. When you enter into their forums, you should see yourself as entering into their virtual store fronts. Therefore, it is a reasonable to behave in the same manner and observe the same etiquette as if you are meeting the store staff and owners in person. If you are rude or attempt to disrupt their business in their own forums or storefronts, they have the right to remove your postings and presence, and ask you not to post in their forums(or enter their storefronts) again. If you don’t cease and desist after you have been asked to stop by the store owner, that will be consider as harassment. If you do not agree with their prices, move along. The business forum is NOT the place you will use the prices of other businesses to attempt to obtain price match, or to advertise prices and availability of businesses other than the owner of that particular business forum.

Furthermore, if you have an issue with a business member, it is a common practice to make an attempt to resolve the issue with the business member privately. ( A reasonable person will not enter a store and scream at the top of him lung to gather everyone's attention and make a scene, will he?) If you have not been able to resolve this issue and made a posting in the forum, the issue could only be posted once. If a member has a particular issue with a business member and the issue is being purposely and repeatedly posted in the business member's forum, the business member can ask you to stop. If it continues, it will be treated as harassment and the moderator may step in and apply forum rules.

This policy is part of the forum rules. All forum rules will be enforced.

Instead, ask if they provide "price matching"
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

I got mine in February of 2020 from them. While looking for one the cheapest after them was around th $850 mark. And I looked at almost every place that had them in stock. That's just the facts.
    My bad, a year ago and not 2 years ago.
    The fact is that the ruger pc carbine be be found for around $750-$800 if you catch them on sale even now.
    A lot cheaper than the $850 used price you quoted. That’s just the facts.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Manner and Etiquette in the Business Member Forums
    The business forums are the private forums of the paid business members. When you enter into their forums, you should see yourself as entering into their virtual store fronts. Therefore, it is a reasonable to behave in the same manner and observe the same etiquette as if you are meeting the store staff and owners in person. If you are rude or attempt to disrupt their business in their own forums or storefronts, they have the right to remove your postings and presence, and ask you not to post in their forums(or enter their storefronts) again. If you don’t cease and desist after you have been asked to stop by the store owner, that will be consider as harassment. If you do not agree with their prices, move along. The business forum is NOT the place you will use the prices of other businesses to attempt to obtain price match, or to advertise prices and availability of businesses other than the owner of that particular business forum.

Furthermore, if you have an issue with a business member, it is a common practice to make an attempt to resolve the issue with the business member privately. ( A reasonable person will not enter a store and scream at the top of him lung to gather everyone's attention and make a scene, will he?) If you have not been able to resolve this issue and made a posting in the forum, the issue could only be posted once. If a member has a particular issue with a business member and the issue is being purposely and repeatedly posted in the business member's forum, the business member can ask you to stop. If it continues, it will be treated as harassment and the moderator may step in and apply forum rules.

This policy is part of the forum rules. All forum rules will be enforced.

Instead, ask if they provide "price matching"
    Thanks for that information.

Asking about their price matching is a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by bsrcuda View Post
    Thanks for that information.

Asking about their price matching is a great idea.

I always ask if a retailer price matches, some do some don't. Depending on the size of the business usually dictates the price they can offer, more volume, more purchasing power, bigger discounts to customer.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast