Thread: Quick purchase review

Quick purchase review

So recently ordered 4 muzzle brakes one for my ruger american ranch in .556 and one in 7.62x39 as well as 2 for mine and my friends ruger pc9.
    The one in .556 threaded on no issues. Lines up almost perfectly with crush washer. Tighten it and boom perfect.
    However the 2 for the pc9 would not thread on. Ended up purchasing a 1/2-28 tap and cleaning the threads in the muzzle brake. No big deal as I just submitted it through work. Both thread on easily now and again with the crush washer almost line up perfectly tightened maybe 1/16th of a turn and perfect.
    Shipping was quick and am happy with the products however 3 emails to customer service regarding the fitment of threads went unanswered so I took matters in my own hands thus ordered the tap. Threads just needed to be cleaned up because of the paint.

Will purchase from here again.

Just an update. Right after this post I was contacted in regards to my issue. My email ended up in the spam folder for whatever reason and they took the steps to make it right. I forgot to reply to this post after.

Highly recommend this store