Thread: New items arriving

Business Member

New items arriving

We have had some new shipments come in this past week. Have a look over the webstore for items you may be interested in.
    https://www.wolverinegt.ca/

Pm's/emails sent earlier today (Jan. 26)....auction item (scope) removed again. Had high bid prior to previous as well as new closing time, so kinda in limbo as new closing time approaches and request status. As well, cant seem to find your auction thread....wouldve reached out there, but seems to have been removed? Standing by......
    Update: the extended auction closing time has now expired....waiting confirmation of win?
    Last edited by ontheedge; 01-23-2021 at 11:55 PM.

What was the high bid on the scope?

Latest screenshot I had just prior to last removal was $605....had you bid previous? I've reached out since this this morning pm'ing here and emails, seen someone logged on here at 4:16 this afternoon, but unfortunately no one has responded....not sure what's up with it....other items remain up. Anyone know anything?

Yup I bid 600. Then it disappeared. Maybe a glitch. They had a couple issues with the auction. I’m sure they will get it ironed out.