Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tuff22 Rear Tang

In for the rear tang, slip fit barrel, Tuff 22.

CGN Regular
    Awesome thread. Strongly looking at KIDD Supergrade stuff but man if DLASK comes out with some of the same features, even better. Rear tang, etc. would be great for the Canadian market. Takedown receiver would be awesome as well. Go DLASK!

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Except for the magnesium receiver I was almost serious....in for a penny.

As an aside, we never give accuracy guarantees, it's a silly gimmick to sell guns. There is no way possible to prove said accuracy so, yeah. Our only guarantee is that we are a bricks and mortar manufacturer that has been in business continuously since July 4, 1989. Yup, 32 years of good stuff.

When Joe gets back I'm going to hammer him to finish some projects here and go balls deep into the TUF-22 line up. I would like to see some podiums on those CRPS / X22 matches !

I'm probably going to enter the one in Kamloops this year so we'll see y'all there !
    Mmmmmm balls deep in a Tuff-22. I’ve come over all a quiver.
    Last edited by Journeyman.ca; 01-25-2022 at 12:07 AM.
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

I'm still interested in a Tuf-22 with rear tang that is made to KIDD dimensions. Is this ever going to happen from Dlask?

HOLD ON. I am still waiting for my Tuff 22 Take Down Carbon barrel version. No new projects till that's complete PLEASE. ( LOL ) I own 5 Tuff 22's for the hole family and we love every one of them. 4 in the New Chassis System and 1 regular tuff 22. Every thing I have ever purchased from Dlask shoots great. I sold my Tac Sol because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock123 View Post
    HOLD ON. I am still waiting for my Tuff 22 Take Down Carbon barrel version. No new projects till that's complete PLEASE. ( LOL ) I own 5 Tuff 22's for the hole family and we love every one of them. 4 in the New Chassis System and 1 regular tuff 22. Every thing I have ever purchased from Dlask shoots great. I sold my Tac Sol because of this.
    No fear friend, all of the new projects are TUF-22 based and will be stellar. Stand by for goodness to come....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    No fear friend, all of the new projects are TUF-22 based and will be stellar. Stand by for goodness to come....
    Can you give us an idea of what is in the works? We need to prepare and plan for buying the best goodies as soon as possible. I know I need to build a takedown (really short) and a long range target rifle, both 10/22, with the best of the best, so probably coming your way.

CGN frequent flyer
    The BC firearms industry also offers IBI barrels and MDT furniture, so the priority thing we need from Dlask would be the TUF-22 receivers and bolts. I think Triggertech is further east and anyway they haven't introduced a 10/22 trigger yet, so that's the bit we still have to import for now. Would be nice to have an all-Canadian 10/22!

Quote Originally Posted by Dnu69 View Post
    Can you give us an idea of what is in the works? We need to prepare and plan for buying the best goodies as soon as possible. I know I need to build a takedown (really short) and a long range target rifle, both 10/22, with the best of the best, so probably coming your way.
    Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full...

In good time we will announce the new projects. Some we have been slowly working on for a few years or more, some are new and thought of just off the cuff as it were.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123