CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Tuff22 Rear Tang

  1. #11
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    The 905
    Posts
    723
    Overly-pricy Kidd parts beat no parts at all, but if I understand your point they may have created enough room under their prices for some very decent Made-in-Canada product to take their place.

  2. #12
    GunNutz nagol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    corn field
    Posts
    403
    I have 2 rifles from dlask.
    My wife has a high mileage DAR that still shoots amazingly.
    I sold off my VQ with carbon bbl last year to build a tuf. Everything else is Kidd on it.

    In terms of accuracy, they both match or beat the VQ. If I needed another 22, I’d have no issue trusting dlask to build me a tac driver.
    Those dlask builds helped my brother get score rifleman and helped me shoot a 233/236/245 out of 250 at mapleseed this year.

  3. #13
    Business Member Dlask Arms's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Delta, BC
    Posts
    1,992
    Quote Originally Posted by nagol View Post
    I have 2 rifles from dlask.
    My wife has a high mileage DAR that still shoots amazingly.
    I sold off my VQ with carbon bbl last year to build a tuf. Everything else is Kidd on it.

    In terms of accuracy, they both match or beat the VQ. If I needed another 22, I’d have no issue trusting dlask to build me a tac driver.
    Those dlask builds helped my brother get score rifleman and helped me shoot a 233/236/245 out of 250 at mapleseed this year.
    Dang brother, serious props there, thank you ( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

  4. #14
    Super GunNutz mileageman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Red Deer, Alberta
    Posts
    742
    Please do a version of your Tuff-22 with a the KIDD style rear tang attachment method!!! It would fit perfectly in the Victor Titan stock I prefer to run on my 10/22's!

  5. #15
    Business Member Dlask Arms's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Delta, BC
    Posts
    1,992
    Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    Please do a version of your Tuff-22 with a the KIDD style rear tang attachment method!!! It would fit perfectly in the Victor Titan stock I prefer to run on my 10/22's!
    How about this :

    A billet CNC'd magnesium TUF-22TX threaded receiver with the Kidd profile rear tang and 20" match fluted barrel ! Crazy light, crazy strong, super accurate and with the rear hold down option.....coupled with our new 2-stage trigger pack and the option to add a new aluminum bolt for shooting subs or a tungsten sliding block heavy bolt to stop bolt bounce when shooting....fast.

    I think that would be good too no ? I would buy that fo sho.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

  6. #16
    Super GunNutz mileageman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Red Deer, Alberta
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    How about this :

    A billet CNC'd magnesium TUF-22TX threaded receiver with the Kidd profile rear tang and 20" match fluted barrel ! Crazy light, crazy strong, super accurate and with the rear hold down option.....coupled with our new 2-stage trigger pack and the option to add a new aluminum bolt for shooting subs or a tungsten sliding block heavy bolt to stop bolt bounce when shooting....fast.

    I think that would be good too no ? I would buy that fo sho.
    Let's not get too crazy here. While more options are always better, and everyone has a different use for a 10/22. To me accuracy is paramount, cost 2nd, weight distant 3rd.

    So just a normal tuf-22 with KIDD rear tang attachment to start would suit me best. I wouldn't be opposed to you bringing back your threaded barrel attachment system if it improves accuracy, fits in my Victor Titan 10/22 stock and you give a 1/2moa guarantee like KIDD does. People shooting CPRS / X-22 challenge type matches usually want more weight in their rifle, which means the Magnesium action, barrel fluting would not have much benefit for them.

  7. #17
    CGN Regular CZ_Silhouetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    How about this :

    A billet CNC'd magnesium TUF-22TX threaded receiver with the Kidd profile rear tang and 20" match fluted barrel ! Crazy light, crazy strong, super accurate and with the rear hold down option.....coupled with our new 2-stage trigger pack and the option to add a new aluminum bolt for shooting subs or a tungsten sliding block heavy bolt to stop bolt bounce when shooting....fast.

    I think that would be good too no ? I would buy that fo sho.
    That sounds like an awesome option. A complete barreled action with a trigger that is tuned for subs just drop it into a chassis and go shoot some CRPS events!

  8. #18
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    The 905
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    How about this :

    A billet CNC'd magnesium TUF-22TX threaded receiver with the Kidd profile rear tang and 20" match fluted barrel ! Crazy light, crazy strong, super accurate and with the rear hold down option.....coupled with our new 2-stage trigger pack and the option to add a new aluminum bolt for shooting subs or a tungsten sliding block heavy bolt to stop bolt bounce when shooting....fast.

    I think that would be good too no ? I would buy that fo sho.
    Hey, no fair teasing if it's not up on your website!

  9. #19
    Business Member Dlask Arms's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Delta, BC
    Posts
    1,992
    Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    Let's not get too crazy here. While more options are always better, and everyone has a different use for a 10/22. To me accuracy is paramount, cost 2nd, weight distant 3rd.

    So just a normal tuf-22 with KIDD rear tang attachment to start would suit me best. I wouldn't be opposed to you bringing back your threaded barrel attachment system if it improves accuracy, fits in my Victor Titan 10/22 stock and you give a 1/2moa guarantee like KIDD does. People shooting CPRS / X-22 challenge type matches usually want more weight in their rifle, which means the Magnesium action, barrel fluting would not have much benefit for them.
    Except for the magnesium receiver I was almost serious....in for a penny.

    As an aside, we never give accuracy guarantees, it's a silly gimmick to sell guns. There is no way possible to prove said accuracy so, yeah. Our only guarantee is that we are a bricks and mortar manufacturer that has been in business continuously since July 4, 1989. Yup, 32 years of good stuff.

    When Joe gets back I'm going to hammer him to finish some projects here and go balls deep into the TUF-22 line up. I would like to see some podiums on those CRPS / X22 matches !

    I'm probably going to enter the one in Kamloops this year so we'll see y'all there !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

  10. #20
    GunNutz redryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In the bush.
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Except for the magnesium receiver I was almost serious....in for a penny.

    As an aside, we never give accuracy guarantees, it's a silly gimmick to sell guns. There is no way possible to prove said accuracy so, yeah. Our only guarantee is that we are a bricks and mortar manufacturer that has been in business continuously since July 4, 1989. Yup, 32 years of good stuff.

    When Joe gets back I'm going to hammer him to finish some projects here and go balls deep into the TUF-22 line up. I would like to see some podiums on those CRPS / X22 matches !

    I'm probably going to enter the one in Kamloops this year so we'll see y'all there !
    I'll be looking forward to seeing some of those new TUF-22's configs.
    If all the village idiots left their villages and formed a village of their own, Trudeau would still be the village idiot of that village.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •