Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sterling Arms TR Receivers

Sterling Arms TR Receivers

Anymore of these kicking around that perhaps fell behind a shelf in the stock room?

Even if they did, nobody can sell it you you RCMP man. Nothing to see here.

Hey NCPI,

probably he is asking a legit question as we see very often people offering some ATRS and SA “copies” on EE as they were not named on OIC. It’s up to them to take the risk, I just don’t have the hunger to go after one until this whole OIC garbage has a solution.

Anyway, just my 0.2 cents.

Cheers

Ed
    Last edited by Eduardo; 01-24-2021 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Typo and adding text

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Anymore of these kicking around that perhaps fell behind a shelf in the stock room?
    They come up on the EE here every so often or on gunpost.....usually for extremely inflated prices.

Great to pick up if you can get your hands on one.

Quote Originally Posted by STEELCITYSLICKER View Post
    They come up on the EE here every so often or on gunpost.....usually for extremely inflated prices.

Great to pick up if you can get your hands on one.
    Been keeping my eyes open for one, trying to avoid the inflation but it almost seems inevitable at this point.

Hopefully TSE is running another round of these or perhaps the drawings for them as apparently they're public domain/non-patented?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Been keeping my eyes open for one, trying to avoid the inflation but it almost seems inevitable at this point.

Hopefully TSE is running another round of these or perhaps the drawings for them as apparently they're public domain/non-patented?
    Based off of the ATRS design......so not sure if.they are public domain but story goes, ATRS was indifferent to someone else using them.

I'm happy to have a limited number out there....

Please explain that if they are not in the OIC banned list or prohibited in the FRT why the concern?
    CCFR — CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by STEELCITYSLICKER View Post
    Based off of the ATRS design......so not sure if.they are public domain but story goes, ATRS was indifferent to someone else using them.

I'm happy to have a limited number out there....
    Why would you be happy to have a limited number out there?

Sounds a lot like the fudds in the nra who actively supported the 1986 automatic rifle ban, knowing that the ones they already owned would skyrocket in valve.

I want one !

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    Why would you be happy to have a limited number out there?

Sounds a lot like the fudds in the nra who actively supported the 1986 automatic rifle ban, knowing that the ones they already owned would skyrocket in valve.
    The entire story of this ATRS MS copy is sketchy to say the least. One critical lesson of business is that integrity is key and that might be why I also think that it’s a good thing that they did not take too much business from ATRS.

As for economic value, unless we vote out the Liberals, you’ll end up with a prohibited (maybe deactivated) safe queen with zero market value.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast