Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: SOLD OUT: Laugo Arms Alien

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    I hate to be the guy but I think Ian should stick to Firearms history and philosophy, and leave these sorts of tests to MAC.

A proper test would have consisted of chambering a round and trying to emulate dropping/sliding/pressing the firearm in dirt/mud/sand and then picking it up and firing.

Making a quick sand slurry and then purposely working it into the empty action doesn't replicate anything that this firearm could ever see in competition, or combat for that matter.

I was looking forward to Ian's tests but turns out it's just a waste of a good firearm.
    At least now we know what would happen if we had to chamber a round after it fell into the mud.

If it can handle this kind of mud test so well then I think it could handle competitions and dirty combat environments.

Actually I am that guy, I understand issues happen but being told sorry not our problem and I still have not received all my guns and they were available at end of November. TI still treated me like crap after I just spent $30000 there. Terrible customer support attitude. You honestly think I would complain when it's a week late? It sat on my credit card for 6 weeks and is not here yet.

It has been sitting on my credit card going on 7 weeks and it still has not arrived.

CGN Regular
    Is it due to CP?

Don't live in BC so unlikely it finally arrived. Better late than never and the whole ordeal is over. Will likely never deal with this dealer again due to my experience that occurred with these pistols. Which Tactical Imports always blamed on someone else and my attempts a communication were for the most part ignored overall. It doesn’t take much to keep a good customer but it takes alot to lose their buisness and that is the case this time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Sand Test

Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Super GunNutz
    I'm not sure if I want to watch part two in the sand box. I don't like horror movies and had to cuddle my Alien after watching part 1.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mtilles View Post
    Better late than never and the whole ordeal is over.
    Good thing you didn't put a deposit on a Mateba Revolver:

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...6-AUTOREVOLVER

Pre-orders started 05-22-2018 and it's been sitting for forty-three (43) months since they closed on 06-04-2018 with zero news.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    Good thing you didn't put a deposit on a Mateba Revolver:

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...6-AUTOREVOLVER

Pre-orders started 05-22-2018 and it's been sitting for forty-three (43) months since they closed on 06-04-2018 with zero news.
    TI offered to return the deposit back long ago, it's not like they were manufacturing these revolvers...... If you or anybody else still have not requested a refund, that is not TI's fault...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910