Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Go Tenda

I did my first ever order from them and it was very Smooth and timely.🤟🏽👍

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by THESEUS View Post
    Never ordered from GoTenda before ...all good to deal with?
    This is getting bloody ridiculous... this is the ONLY company that has these kinds of threads (commercials ?) what the heck is going on here ?

Yup, this. Check their one to three star google reviews, you'll see a pattern. I only bought from them once, one of the items were defective out of the box. Zero help from them after contacting them many times within two days of receiving it, was promised a couple of times someone would call me back, which never happened. This was in 2018, pre pandemic.
    I enjoy firearms and firearm accessories.

I have had mixed experiences, some orders go smoothly and some are train wrecks.

CGN frequent flyer diabeticfreak's Avatar
    I've bought from Tenda multiple times. Definitely buy from them.
    "The greatest honour history can bestow is that of the peacemaker."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    ordered once, they are awesome
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Mixed feelings here, good service till UPS lost my shotgun and Tenda refuses to pay for replacement or refund...

After three phone calls, a very polite man explained to me that they are sorry but nothing they can do and I am losing my money on this one...

Now on a Visa dispute as this is unacceptable for a online vendor, hard to believe they don’t have insurance for this.

Sorry guys but never again TENDA!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    They have 20 good service threads stickied to their forum. Why would anyone feel the need to start another one?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidfire View Post
    Mixed feelings here, good service till UPS lost my shotgun and Tenda refuses to pay for replacement or refund...

After three phone calls, a very polite man explained to me that they are sorry but nothing they can do and I am losing my money on this one...

Now on a Visa dispute as this is unacceptable for a online vendor, hard to believe they don’t have insurance for this.

Sorry guys but never again TENDA!
    Did you realize that they offer VERY CHEAP insurance? I always throw it in, it is like $1 per 100. You can clearly see it when you check out. Do you think other companies will replace your shotgun?

Last order I did, I opted for free shipping but added insurance and they changed shipping to UPS instead Canpar.

They are not perfect, just offering the same crap everybody else does but often (not always) cheaper.

I've bought a few guns from them in person, and some ammo shipped. No problems and good service.
    If God didn't want holsters to be leather, he wouldn't have made so many damn cows.