Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Tenda

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibe View Post
    Never bought from Tenda but highly recommend the threads about them.
    The only thing better than a Tenda thread is an IRG thread...

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer stuckon308's Avatar
    Go to their subforum. There are a bunch of reviews. Personally I've ordered more than a couple of times from them. The only issue I had was I ordered RWS ammo and I received BBM ammo instead. They are allegedly the same ammo but packaged differently. Not a huge deal. Still would have liked a "this is what we're sending you" email.

You put up with slightly longer shipping times but you get good deals and free shipping.

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    First time dealing with them - did it all on line ! Spent $630 - Best Price in Canada - Free Freight - All GOOD ! jmo RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibe View Post
    Never bought from Tenda but highly recommend the threads about them.
    lol... this about says it all I think.

CGN Regular
    Spent thousands and thousands there. Have had them miss a couple things have paid for items then been notified of of no stock by the package showing up without the item was about the worst. They have some of the best prices. My one complaint which has killed quite a few orders is for some reason they have the highest hazmat fees, which has lead to me spending my last couple grand of orders else where. Most places I get dinged minimal and last order they were something like 45 bucks or more. As opposed to necheko, eagle, tesro,extreme range... where it's been reasonable
    Won't say I completely don't believe in alchemy, as I've seen silver duct tape make golden silence.

Never had a problem, ordered around 6 or 7 times. Actually ordered a restricted on a Sunday and was delivered that Friday. Pays to watch for things of sale.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Buck1950's Avatar
    I got a case of x39 last Nov - was the lowest price online and only $20 shipping. And it came fast - 5-6 days. The month before I got a case from Bullseye and the shipping was $60-ish. I shop all the sites b4 I order . . . Sales change often. And add little items if you have ammo or parts you need to save the shipping.

They seem to always have low prices. I've ordered a few times. It can take a while for your order to ship but I've always got what I've ordered.

Business Member
    Just bought my Ruger American Ranch from Tenda. Ordered on 26 Dec 2020, took a week to process (Boxing Day Sales, of course) and 2 days to ship by flat rate UPS to Georgian Bay, ON.

I cannot complain at all. My sons have both ordered from Tenda... and both my sons live in BC (had the sense to leave Ontario, the joke’s on me....)

Both boys were happy with their orders..... life is good.

Peace Be To Journey!

Cheers, Barney

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    It's Monday so I guess it's time to start a new thread on Tenda......

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast