Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Go Tenda

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by birdbuff View Post
    So this is how it goes. Over the years there have been Waaaay to many tenda opinion threads. Like anywhere else buy with caution. For every positive review there’s a negative one. Usually a negative review is followed up by a bunch of positive ones and then everyone bashing the op. Otherwise a positive review starts up and a few negative reviews follow then those people get bashed. Some amazing way it’s never the fault of tenda, just mainly the fault of the purchaser. I guess it’s hit or miss. It does seem incredible that ONLY tenda threads pop up this often. Most positive threads stay on forever while negative ones get deleted quickly skewing the reality. If you have bought from them and had no problems congrats, maybe go buy a lottery ticket. If you have had a bad experience chalk it up to another life lesson. Personally after seeing these threads up so often for so many years, I’m awfully suspicious. I think my money is best spent else where but that’s just my humble opinion. Can’t wait for next weeks/months/quarterly tenda thread to inject my 2 cents.

#this is ridiculous
    ridiculous enough to chime in at the 68th-post-mark?

Not trying to be a jerk, as I do agree with pretty much your entire post. (honestly) I think there are people on CGN who don't read the complaint posts...then one day, look at the Tenda site and get tempted, then get cold feet and post something like this. I think/hope it'll die-off before long and if it weren't for the fact that I'm a lockdown/homebody evenings/weekends...I probably wouldn't read them anymore myself!

I know there have been some legitimate complaints, and likely some poor decisions/substitutions/poor communications from this site sponsor-if the accounts are to be believed. Even though I don't do as much shopping as I'd like, I have experienced order errors from some of the highest-profile sponsors of CGN myself but in every case, communication was excellent and they clamoured to correct the error ASAP. I would hope that everyone b**ching about Tenda service has given them an opportunity to make it right before sounding-off on here. Admittedly, I may not have the same perspective as they're easy driving distance from where I live=no shipping required. Hopefully, when the Covid situation is under control...I'll be looking for more reasons to visit the store-love going there. Some absolutely STELLAR places to eat within a 5 minute drive of the place too!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipery View Post
    i have dealt with the about 10 times with no issues at all. however my last purchase hasn't left me with the best taste in my mouth. ordered a NR rifle and its been over 2 weeks without them dropping it off at the post office. I received a tracking number a day after the purchase saying electronic info was sent to CP awaiting the package... still says the same thing today. i have emailed and they did email back promising it would be at the post office a couple days ago... still nothing. for the guys that say be patient I sent my one and only email inquiring about it after almost 2 weeks. not saying I wont order from them again but you wont know what all the fuss is about until it happens to you.
    Congratulations! You have ordered an item that they listed as in stock, but they themselves are waiting for.

I've had nothing but good experiences with them with several purchases over the last couple years.

As for shipping times, right now Canada Post in Ontario is reeling from Covid outbreaks at their larger sorting facilities. Hopefully they get it figured out soon, have a couple orders that have been sitting in limbo for a couple weeks now.

Had a buddy order some ammo from them last week, Canpar dropped it off on Monday. Might be the way to go until CPost can work through the backlog.
    Over-glorified Kettle Operator
    Hunting & Sport Shooting Enthusiast

Take a new person out shooting today!!

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Congratulations! You have ordered an item that they listed as in stock, but they themselves are waiting for.
    do i win a prize! yeah I figured that much... but I did assume an SKS would be in stock if it was listed as such.
    John 3:16

The service at Tenda is the top. I would highly recommend this store.
    Last edited by mosinlover; 01-28-2021 at 06:57 PM.

Ordered many items, never a problem.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I had good experience with them but you have to understand that they are very busy at times. Their prices are often lower than buying on the EE, a no brainer.

I don't understand why there's always a new thread asking if it's safe to order from Tenda? I'm starting to think that it's a marketing scheme so that their name gets exposure. Often negative publicity is good publicity.
    Anyway, now back to OP's question. I've ordered from them a few times and shipping time might be slower compared to others but they always work out. Perhaps it's because their price is often the cheapest and they have a high volume of orders to fulfill?

Boughten an embarrassing amount from them. Just complaints from the wife. None from me.

Inquired about a scope the other day was all set to order until the fine gentleman on phone told me it would be 8-10 days before it shipped(yes not delivered but SHIPPED) I had him repeat himself cause I thought maybe I was losing my mind but nope!
    Never seen something take that long to ship in my life and I’ve ordered pretty much from everywhere’s over the years just like the rest of you.
    glad I called and didn’t order online, no thx lol.
    ONLY ACCURATE RIFLES ARE INTERESTING ~Townsend Whelen