Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WK180-C and WS-MCR Cross-Compatibility Breakdown

How about making mid gas length piston rods.
    CCFR — CSSA

So will a wk 7.62 upper work with a 223 mcr lower?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    How about making mid gas length piston rods.
    Forum rules prevent me from providing a direct link to a non site vendor, but use Google to search for :redacted, didn't realize I was on a vendor subforum, search Black and Green forum: They have what you seek.
    Last edited by Ustauk; 12-10-2021 at 05:57 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjfritz15 View Post
    So will a wk 7.62 upper work with a 223 mcr lower?
    True North Arms has indicated their WK upper will not fit an MCR lower. Likely a Kodiak WK in 7.62 x 39 mm upper will not fit an MCR lower. So only an MCR upper in 8.62 x 39 mm upper will fit an MCR lower.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Forum rules prevent me from providing a direct link to a non site vendor, but use Google to search for Third Echelon. They have what you seek.
    Can't direct link, but can say how to find it. lmao

Dumbass rules

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    Can't direct link, but can say how to find it. lmao

Dumbass rules
    I can understand the forum wishing links to only those vendors that pay for it, as it is a business. I just wish they would allow non-site sponsor vendor links when a vendor doesn't carry a particular product. At least we can mention the non-site sponsor vendor without the post being scrubbed as a compromise :P

CGN frequent flyer
    Forum rules prevent me from providing a direct link to a non site vendor, but use Google to search for Third Echelon. They have what you seek.
    Well it's a bit ####ty to do either in a sponsor retailer forum, which this is...
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BioPace View Post
    Well it's a bit ####ty to do either in a sponsor retailer forum, which this is...
    If a forum vendor provided a mid-length piston for the WK, I would definitely post the link to the forum sponsor vendor's site. As far as I know forum vendors provide replacement carbine and rifle length pistons, but no mid-length piston. If you have a forum vendor who does have a mid-length piston, please post the link, and I will remove the reference to the non-site sponsor vendor.

CGN frequent flyer
    If a forum vendor provided a mid-length piston for the WK, I would definitely post the link to the forum sponsor vendor's site. As far as I know forum vendors provide replacement carbine and rifle length pistons, but no mid-length piston. If you have a forum vendor who does have a mid-length piston, please post the link, and I will remove the reference to the non-site sponsor vendor.
    My point was that you are in True North Arms forum.

If another CGN vendor carried such a thing, it would also be ####ty to link to it in TNAs forum.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BioPace View Post
    My point was that you are in True North Arms forum.

If another CGN vendor carried such a thing, it would also be ####ty to link to it in TNAs forum.
    Well, fudge, my apologies, I hadn't looked which subforum I was responding to the post on. TNA, I've redacted my own post, please feel free to include the redaction in the posts from others. Again, my apologies. Also, if you make a carbine piston, and a rifle length piston, a mid length piston would be cool to complete the set

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast