All New Taurus TX22 Competition

Can we get the regular one (no optic) but with the slide half missing like this one? That would get people asking questions at the range!

If I bought both, could I put this slide on the regular model? (obviously the regular model slide wouldn't work on this due to the optic being in the way)

Can we get the regular one (no optic) but with the slide half missing like this one? That would get people asking questions at the range!

If I bought both, could I put this slide on the regular model? (obviously the regular model slide wouldn't work on this due to the optic being in the way)

I don’t see anywhere they’re bringing in the original TX22. And the Competition doesn’t come with any optics, just mounts. But the upper slide should fit right on the original.
“Taurus will also offer a TX22 Competition upper kit online to convert standard TX22s to the Competition configuration.“

I don’t see anywhere they’re bringing in the original TX22. And the Competition doesn’t come with any optics, just mounts. But the upper slide should fit right on the original.
“Taurus will also offer a TX22 Competition upper kit online to convert standard TX22s to the Competition configuration.“

Ahh crap I didn't watch to the end of the video. I was assuming this would come with a cheap optic like the Girsan MC9T does. If all you get is the OPTION for an optic at nearly twice the price, then I'm with everyone else who wants the normal version not this one. (well, I still want this one, but at ~$700+an optic its stretching the budget.)

For what its worth I contacted a major retailer in regards to this 2 weeks ago.
After they inquired I was informed Taurus currently isn't making the Canadian compliant barrel.

So I picked up one from the Equipment Exchange. It arrived Tuesday and I am totally satisfied.
Can't wait to try it out

For what its worth I contacted a major retailer in regards to this 2 weeks ago.
After they inquired I was informed Taurus currently isn't making the Canadian compliant barrel.

This one is the only TX22 coming with a Canadian Compliant Barrel. All other TX22's are to short.

Back
Top Bottom