Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timney Alpha Glock Trigger - Preorder

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar

Timney Alpha Glock Trigger - Preorder

Timney Alpha Competition Series Glock Trigger Kit Pre-Sale

The feel of a rubber band should only be for keeping your hair back and your dollar bills in rolls, it shouldn’t be how your Glock trigger feels every time you use it. This design presents what we feel is the first real innovation in Glock trigger advancements in recent memory. It gives enhanced feedback and performance without sacrificing the reliability of Glock OEM parts. Timney’s Alpha Competition Series Trigger Kit for Glock delivers a quality product with the use of original Glock parts built around their custom drop-in rear housing receiver, trigger bar, and trigger shoe return spring, which ensures crisp, short, and repeatable 3lb pull on a flat-faced shoe.

With Gen 3, 4, and 5 trigger kits available, we’ll be pre-selling them at $241 plus tax with free shipping and offer purchasing clients free installation. You just need to send us your Glock (you cover freight to us) and we’ll do the install and cover the freight back to you. The pre-order starts January 29th, 2021 and concludes at the end of the business day February 24th, 2021. The estimated delivery time is June 2021.

WHAT IS THIS?
    We'll be placing a Timney order shortly to fill our shelves with the new Timney Alpha Glock Trigger. We are opening our order up to to our customers to ensure that those that don't want to miss out have their name on one.

WHAT DOES IT COST?
    We’ll be pre-selling them at $241 plus tax with free shipping and offer purchasing clients free installation.

HOW DO I PLACE MY ORDER?
    Please place your preorder though our webstore. (Link provided below)

https://shop.blackboxcustoms.com/col...er-kit-gen-3-4

WHEN WILL MY TRIGGER ARRIVE?
    The pre-order starts January 28th, 2021 and concludes at the end of the business day February 24th, 2021. The estimated delivery time is May-June 2021.

WHAT IF MY TRIGGER ARRIVES LATER THAN JUNE?
    Patience is a virtue; This order involves two governments, a global pandemic, a manufacturer, and at least two freight carriers. Due to that the delivery window cannot be guaranteed and is provided as a 'reasonably prudent' expectation based on the current information at the time the order is placed. No refunds will be given to impatient individuals.

WHAT IF THE USD SHIFTS?
    The pricing structure we've implemented will price protect purchases so you are not subject to currency fluctuations. We'll honor purchased pricing regardless of fluctuations in the dollar.

Attachment 457652

Last edited by Black Box Customs; 03-03-2021 at 05:07 PM.

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

CGN Regular
    Now THIS is how you announce a preorder all bases covered. If only I had a Glock now...

Also, inb4 people asking literally every single question you already answered in this thread because they refuse to read.

Quote Originally Posted by SomebodyTookMyName View Post
    Now THIS is how you announce a preorder all bases covered. If only I had a Glock now...

Also, inb4 people asking literally every single question you already answered in this thread because they refuse to read.
    Standby!!! We're going to have a parallel thread going live shortly as we'll be dragnetting Canada for any/all Timney interest. We've got your covered.

-Devon

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8

Man I wish they would fit G48's

CGN Regular
    Shipping in the order they were placed?

Putting in my order now, I was planing on dumping the agency and going back to an apex ( Apex was way crisper in my opinion ) , but this looks like it’s worth waiting for

Quote Originally Posted by purplezuk View Post
    Shipping in the order they were placed?

Putting in my order now, I was planing on dumping the agency and going back to an apex ( Apex was way crisper in my opinion ) , but this looks like it’s worth waiting for
    We'll be ordering enough for everyone that pre-orders (first wave adopters), as well as our shelf. We'll be doing the send outs in bulk when the order arrives so if you're NOT sending in your Glock for install, basically we'll be sending out everyone's trigger at the same time. Timney will be delivering the entire order/lot in one go so we shouldn't have to short anyone.

-Devon

www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8

CGN Regular
    Beauty!
    If it’s as good as I expect from Timney, I’ll grab another right after

Quote Originally Posted by purplezuk View Post
    Beauty!
    If it’s as good as I expect from Timney, I’ll grab another right after
    Did you know that we offer Trigger tuning for $70 and we can make you agency arms trigger feel as crisp as you would like?

www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8

Quote Originally Posted by DavenK View Post
    Man I wish they would fit G48's
    My thoughts exactly

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar
    Will it work on the G40?