Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Victrix Armaments - Canada - now in stock!

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    The new shipment should hopefully arrive by the end of this week!

Just got mine in 6 XC thank you Go Big Tactical! Did an unboxing and review of it

Quote Originally Posted by mareshow View Post
    Just got mine in 6 XC thank you Go Big Tactical! Did an unboxing and review of it

Awesome, thanks for doing that!

Any more on the way this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelldrake View Post
    Any more on the way this year?
    Yes we have several on order ETA is in October. Email us if there is a specific model you are looking for.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beltfed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mareshow View Post

That is quite the glowing review, especially considering that a year later and it's for sale for what appears to be a $1000 loss.

Did you ever do an after action of your range time? How much did you have it out - to the range, in the field?
    Lots of questions from unboxing to the for sale ad.
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA
    Posts made by the pseudonym "Beltfed" may not accurately reflect the beliefs and opinions of the Registered User.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by beltfed View Post
    That is quite the glowing review, especially considering that a year later and it's for sale for what appears to be a $1000 loss.

Did you ever do an after action of your range time? How much did you have it out - to the range, in the field?
    Lol.

I too, have the same questions.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Lol.

I too, have the same questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by beltfed View Post

I still really like it and honestly would keep it if I could.

But I have another 6mm and I can't justify having two (currently building a house so fun gun money is at a minimum)

I use my guns a lot in the winter and while the grip is awesome, the metal chassis is not. The other 6mm is CF so for coyotes its down to not freezing my fingers on a metal chassis FTW. I put about 200 rnds through it and I still am enjoying it. A lot of dead coyotes too! I've slowly transitioned most of my guns away from metal for this reason.

Lastly I will buy another victrix but I want a Gladius or Scorpio, partly for the look, though I still wish they would offer the double stack double feed mags in the V series. the single feed I really think is a disadvantage.

I think a lot of people dont know what Victrix is. after owning Cadex, Barrett, AI, and others I can honestly say for me its AI>Victrix>Cadex. They all are nice and it comes down to personal preference but the Victrix comes from a bench rest background and it shows. the Venus shoots incredibly well, has a better trigger and with the MB is easier to watch shots with vs the AI which is 3 lb heavier.

Not really in a panic to sell it, and selling for what I think is fair market value on a used gun. If it doesnt sell I will definitely keep it. Probably for my wife because she really enjoyed shooting it. but am hoping to sell it to build a bigger gun room in the new house haha, so short term loss for a long term gain

Uber Super GunNutz
    Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beltfed's Avatar
    Thanks for that Mareshow.

Just curious what you were using for ammo, and how it grouped?
    With only 200 rounds down the pipe it sounds like there wasn't much in the way for load development / it is easy to load for.

A couple of years ago I did a trade for 2000 115 D-tacs, a pile of 6 XC brass and boxes of powder with the intention of building an 6XC blaster, but haven't yet got around to it - this is why I ask.
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA
    Posts made by the pseudonym "Beltfed" may not accurately reflect the beliefs and opinions of the Registered User.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast