Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Canpar Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    I'd rather Canada Post any day of the week over Canpar. That speaks volumes.
    I'm the exact opposite !

Canada Post is horrible while the canpar guy phones me first before coming to drop off my package. I have lost track at how many packages have come by Canada Post to my town then sat somewhere then got sent back to sender because they didn't deliver it. I keep hearing all this omg canada post left a package at my door errrrrmmmmaaaaggggaawwwddddd Packages for me make it to my town then either I take a few days of my own personal time to track them down and go pick up my delivery or they end up getting sent back never being delivered its not even funny anymore I expect to get maybe 3 out of 10 packages that get sent canada post. Last canpar delivery the guy phoned I told him I was at work till late and he still came over at 10pm to drop it off to me

Thank god! Any time ive been delivered to by Canpar, the damn thing gets lost, delivered to a wrong address in a wrong city and opened in a brewery so I had to pick it up, or taken to a major city and I've had to spend a hundred bucks in gas to go get the damn order.
    Confederation shouldn't be a suicide pact! The Canada we love is merely our own nostalgia enslaving us to its rotting corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    I think Canpar may be going through some growing pains.

In my area they are expanding rapidly. As are the competition.
    They shut down completely in Calgary. There was only one drop off point and it's closed now.

Not sure where they're "growing"?

CGN frequent flyer
    Two deliveries from Canpar ...well two non deliveries that then tells me to pick up at the depot which is literally the furthest location possible AND limited hours so all in all a terrible company before and currently.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    I'm the exact opposite !

Canada Post is horrible while the canpar guy phones me first before coming to drop off my package. I have lost track at how many packages have come by Canada Post to my town then sat somewhere then got sent back to sender because they didn't deliver it. I keep hearing all this omg canada post left a package at my door errrrrmmmmaaaaggggaawwwddddd Packages for me make it to my town then either I take a few days of my own personal time to track them down and go pick up my delivery or they end up getting sent back never being delivered its not even funny anymore I expect to get maybe 3 out of 10 packages that get sent canada post. Last canpar delivery the guy phoned I told him I was at work till late and he still came over at 10pm to drop it off to me
    Yeah Canada Post is horrible for me too but almost every time I had to use Canpar it's a headache and a half.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

CGN Regular
    I vote for UPS.
    UPS would deliver to one of their UPS store so that I don't have to sit around at home all day waiting for the package.
    I would only buy ammo from dealer that ship UPS.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Just a heads up, we have reached our tipping point with Canpar's poor service.

We are currently signing up with a new carrier who will ship ammo.

Please be patient, ammo orders may ship a bit slower while we switch over.
    Good on You. I refuse to buy anything shipped by Canpar.
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

Canpar is still better than CanadaPost, lol

Quote Originally Posted by THESEUS View Post
    Two deliveries from Canpar ...well two non deliveries that then tells me to pick up at the depot which is literally the furthest location possible AND limited hours so all in all a terrible company before and currently.
    ^^^

Same here in Durham Region OnTerrible.
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

Expried Business Member
    We have been shipping with Canpar for nearly a decade and I just had to get a phone number to speak to a real human off a reddit sub form because they don't even provide us with correct contact info to help our customers get their packages.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast