Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Canpar Sucks

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakaichi View Post
    Canpar is more of a B2B service..

Lot of hick up arise when it is ship to residental.

Their Web tracking is delay, and dont even bother calling customer service, they don't exist :P

We use them for work, but rarely use it to ship to residential
    I have to agree I get things delivered to my business address, and have not had any issues with Canpar delivering to my business address. However I read a lot of bad reviews about them and residential especially if you live out of the big city limits

Please not UPS... I have been trying to get some paperwork from them for over a week. Each time they say no problem within 24 hours you will get it or phone back, 7 calls later i still dont have it.

Canpar has been really good here, but a big part of that is the delivery guy has been great. UPS on the other hand, I usually have to play Where’s Waldo cause the driver just leaves the parcels anywhere in the damn building doesn’t matter who’s office.

UPS is the worst by far..

Canpar has never been a problem for me. Normally get what I order a day or two after it is picked up. Canada post has been an issue for me. They’ve had a parcel of mine in transit for a month now.

CGN Regular
    We use Canpar daily for our shipping for 10 years now. Leaps, and bounds more reliable, and easier to deal with than Post/UPS, their Canship system is a little old and dated, but it still works. The issue that it boils down to is having the right driver, it can make or break your experience. Customer service was good, but had issues with volume during the holidays, probably back to normal now. Owned by TFI, and Transforce is buying out everything including UPS Freight more recently but they also own Loomis, so if packages are out of the service area it goes to Loomis drivers to deliver. Stay away from Fedex, they are utter crap and don't even offer same day pick ups on shipment unless it's express. Purolator isn't bad but owned by Canada Post. But if you stop using Canpar, basically that leaves you UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbigjack View Post
    not many courier companies can transport ammos.

I think only Purolator/Canpar/UPS
    ... and they all suck!

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    I'd rather Canada Post any day of the week over Canpar. That speaks volumes.
    +1
    Canpar sucks

I've made powder purchases in the past with canpar shipping and even though I work from home the 3 times they were supposed to deliver I never even had them knock on the door. Ive always been forced to go to their warehouse in burnaby to pick up whatever it was... Totally defeats the point of shipping something. And they outright lie saying they tried to deliver when in fact they didn't even come to the door, let alone knock on it.... Totally agree.. they suck a**...

CGN Regular
    I've had nothing but awesome service receiving packages from canpar, don't know what to tell you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast