Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prior arrest with conditional discharge/peace bond

Quote Originally Posted by vickers vanguard View Post
    Hate to be the one saying it, but I would think twice before giving someone an RPAL, that lacks basic morality and ethics, a disregard for other’s property, and commit a break and enter...i know it’s just a car, but still. I’m surprised no one mentioned it yet.
    I can concur with this statement. I appreciate that people make mistakes. However, some errors are grievous enough to warrant disqualification from consideration to access restricted firearms. With that said, if you managed to avoid further legal entanglements, you'll likely get extra scrutiny but not outright disqualification for an RPAL, excepting that you've omitted that you were subject to a peace bond in the last 5 years. This 'oversight' might get you denied your RPAL.
    "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war."

dont give up keep going no matter what they want you to quit first time around

*Update*

I was approved today with no interview or references called. Goes to show who knows what on this forum lol opinions are worth as much as the hot breath used to share them. Thanks anyway ��

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Nardelli View Post
    I can concur with this statement. I appreciate that people make mistakes. However, some errors are grievous enough to warrant disqualification from consideration to access restricted firearms. With that said, if you managed to avoid further legal entanglements, you'll likely get extra scrutiny but not outright disqualification for an RPAL, excepting that you've omitted that you were subject to a peace bond in the last 5 years. This 'oversight' might get you denied your RPAL.
    Break and enter and car theft isn't a mistake, unless you're talking about the procreation that led to it.

Oops, I accidently stole this car....

F this loser

Quote Originally Posted by Calgarian View Post
    *Update*

I was approved today with no interview or references called. Goes to show who knows what on this forum lol opinions are worth as much as the hot breath used to share them. Thanks anyway ��
    O.K. you ask a option that we can't answer as we are not the CFO that approves of disapproves your application.
    And now you look down your nose at us? Well in that case Bye.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    I always find these types of questions strange coming from people who just signed up for the site , and have a zero post count ; yet the first thing they talk about is their past criminal history , and asking others how difficult it will be to get a firearm license .
    Well, it could be that he was under the mistaken impression that there wouldn't be any judgemental people on this site and that he could get some reasonable answers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Well, it could be that he was under the mistaken impression that there wouldn't be any judgemental people on this site and that he could get some reasonable answers.
    ....or the whole story may have been made up in an attempt to get people to say that they knew of all kinds of people with criminal backgrounds who easily got a PAL or R-PAL with no questions asked ; and how they fooled the system .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Forget it you are not getting a license.

Bye.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    ....or the whole story may have been made up in an attempt to get people to say that they knew of all kinds of people with criminal backgrounds who easily got a PAL or R-PAL with no questions asked ; and how they fooled the system .
    OP has a 16 post history (2 on this thread)

with a zero post count.......
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Just be honest .i think it has to do with certain conditions..I myself and to this day still can’t believe that it happened to me ...I called the cops I got arrested it was 2 against one the cops believed the kids ..and I got well you know plucked
    Fast forward charged with assault... fought the charge ...got off ..got a peace bond (they say there is no record of it ya bull Cacca )
    There always is hate to say, and to this day I still have rpal
    So if you got your rpAl you should be good to go ...but be honest if ever asked by the cops or cfo..cause you never know if they woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day ...got into an argument wife , hung over or what ever....I was told this by a judge and cops
    And remember that was your only one chance ...again I was told this by a judge and cops that I personally know
    So maybe once and awhile do some volunteer work (soup kitchen or what ever )...get a letter saying you were there signed and dated ...cause it will help you in the future
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast