Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prior arrest with conditional discharge/peace bond

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    So what made you steel stuff? What's changed so you won't do it again? Since you're sharing...

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Well, it could be that he was under the mistaken impression that there wouldn't be any judgemental people on this site and that he could get some reasonable answers.
    You get me. I only asked to get reasonable responses and was bombarded with how they feel about the crime and not what it means in terms of acquiring an rpal. I researched high and low about this and with this post out of about 10 posts only 2 were actually focused on the grand scheme of things not how they feel. Thank god how they feel means absolutely nothing lol maybe in another world

Quote Originally Posted by bogusiii View Post
    So what made you steel stuff? What's changed so you won't do it again? Since you're sharing...
    You’re a prime example of useless energy. I got the license end of story. I made an update for anyone else that might of been in my scenario where property crime was in the past. Take a seat Dr. Phil And it’s spelled steal lol

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    ....or the whole story may have been made up in an attempt to get people to say that they knew of all kinds of people with criminal backgrounds who easily got a PAL or R-PAL with no questions asked ; and how they fooled the system .
    Lol I wish it was but now we all learned something by this. I stole a car in 2015 was charged and got my license in 2021. The end

Agreed 100 %.
    Person does not change in his traits. It always comes back. Basic morals and respect to others property is just start. Anyone breaking it is low life. There is nothing about LOL! This is not learning breaking and entering and steeling. No excuse for you period!

Quote Originally Posted by Calgarian View Post
    *Update*

I was approved today with no interview or references called. Goes to show who knows what on this forum lol opinions are worth as much as the hot breath used to share them. Thanks anyway ��
    You got approved for a PAL without your 2 references and phone interview ?! Like you physically got youR licence ? PAL or RPAL ?

Proof that our system doesn’t work. I had a licence and no history. 4th renewal, I get interviewed so does my wife. I’ve never had so little guns in my possession. But new guy with history, history that would ban him from owning firearm in some states, if not the entire US of A gets a free pass in Gun Control Canadastan ?

OP, I’m not saying you shouldn’t have a PAL at all, but if your story is true and none of your reference OR yourself were interviewed, you shouldn’t have a PAL at this moment based simply on the dumb laws that have made us "potential criminals" the minute we got the card. And most of us never had a criminal record and work hard, very hard, at not getting one by fear of having our guns seized. So understand the little bit of frustration that comes from your story.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cica View Post
    Agreed 100 %.
    Person does not change in his traits. It always comes back. Basic morals and respect to others property is just start. Anyone breaking it is low life. There is nothing about LOL! This is not learning breaking and entering and steeling. No excuse for you period!
    So are you always gonna be a judgemental ignorant prick your entire life?
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Calgarian View Post
    You’re a prime example of useless energy. I got the license end of story. I made an update for anyone else that might of been in my scenario where property crime was in the past. Take a seat Dr. Phil And it’s spelled steal lol
    Not quite the end of the story. You steal cars and I'm a prime example of useless energy? Beyond stealing (or is that steeling grammar-man?) you apparently haven't lost that arrogant chip on your shoulder much less an unresolved 'lash out' tendency. You're way beyond Dr. Phil's help. I'd say welcome the the gun fraternity but in your case not so much.

Anyway, you still didn't answer...why'd you do it? Might you be tempted to steal cars again and if not, why not? What's changed in the few years between then and now? Therapy? Found religion? Honest remorse??

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Well, it could be that he was under the mistaken impression that there wouldn't be any judgemental people on this site and that he could get some reasonable answers.
    I judge people who steal cars. So do the courts and, I'd wager, the people who's cars are stolen.

Super Moderator
    So, a convicted criminal can still get a firearm license. No further discussion necessary.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123