Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 1911 .45ACP 5" Double Stack

What's with the ammunition warning? Is the chamber too rough for steel/aluminum? That's not a shot at Norinco I'm genuinely curious. It's apparently not listed on Tenda's site.

What’s the suggested pricing for this item?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    Trigger shoe looks a little wonky is that just a norinco thing or just the pictured example?

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    What's with the ammunition warning? Is the chamber too rough for steel/aluminum? That's not a shot at Norinco I'm genuinely curious. It's apparently not listed on Tenda's site.
    I better believe aluminum case not welcome .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    I see the aluminum ammo warning is posted here and also for the commander size double stack mag. 1911 but not for the regular single stack mag. 1911 commander, maybe the ammo warning is just for the double stack mags these models use/have

Any eta on these? Do not see them listed on tendas website.
    CCFR member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Waynetheman View Post
    Trigger shoe looks a little wonky is that just a norinco thing or just the pictured example?
    Someone insert the Trump meme "maybe that's a question you should ask China"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha-hotel View Post
    oh, if they could have only moved that giant MADE IN CHINA stamp elsewhere more discreetly lol. Guess it's PRC pride all the way.
    It's the rail that's a deal breaker for me. Enough to make John M. Browning roll over in his grave when he sees a railed 1911. Just wrong!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Think of it as weight up front. Price is king here. Norinco 1911s are some of the best metal but least refined, rough edged, dragging, scratchy builds out there. This looks nice but will disappoint those who know. For range kicks, at a good price, it's good enough.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    It's the rail that's a deal breaker for me. Enough to make John M. Browning roll over in his grave when he sees a railed 1911. Just wrong!
    Would agree with you for a standard 1911.

This is not that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast