Thread: Any RPAL courses running in the kingston/ottawa area?

Any RPAL courses running in the kingston/ottawa area?

Hello CGNers,

Hoping someone out there knows of someone running an RPAL course in the kinston/ottawa area in the coming weeks? My wife wants to upgrade to her RPAL and I cant seem to find any courses until mid april. We have been looking since about a month before the pandemic started. The place I got my RPAL is no longer doing them. I'm assuming due to the pandemic. But with services opening up i can see there is a few courses scheduled to run at other places I'm unfamiliar with. Any info is freatly appreciated thanks.

If anyone one runs a course and needs to fill a last minute cancellation please let me know.

Also if anyone has any good instructors they would recommend in the area.

Thanks

This link lists all instructors and will give course dates, just click on an instructors name. https://fseso.org/find-instructor
    "...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe

VOTED SEPT 12 CPC

Thank you LeePeterson, I didnt know about that site, much appreciated

No courses will be run until the CFO’s office gives go ahead, regardless of what health color code your region is in.
    :D STUPID is supposed to be fatal, but we spend countless resources to protect IDIOTS from being the cause of their own demise. Occasionally a ray of sunshine comes through an STUPID manages to do the job it was intended to do.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sixgun1 View Post
    No courses will be run until the CFO’s office gives go ahead, regardless of what health color code your region is in.
    Wife signed up for March first at the RA centre in ottawa ...

You can try this site too http://www.firearmstraining.ca/when.htm usually in Limoges just outside of Ottawa. Covid has certainly made things more difficult for instructors and for social distancing I assume the class size is also reduced.
    If you want to know how much you'll be missed when you are gone, put your finger in a bucket of water and then remove it. The hole that's left will be how much you are missed.