Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Dlask Arms Corp. Shotgun Barrels...

Quote Originally Posted by ambishooter View Post
    Not to derail the conversation about 870 Barrels, but since Dlask also do some custom work and thread is about shotgun barrels, I was just thinking, do you have a 21" Remington 11-87 kicking around the shop? I was about to send a Private Message but you PM is not an option.
    Ambishooter,

No, sorry, nothing like that. Generally speaking we only do pump action shotguns. As for PM's I just don't have time for different messaging platforms so we condense it all down to two - email : info@dlaskarms.com and by the good ol' telephone : 604-952-0837.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Batboy View Post
    Leigh, I’m not smacking your product(s), which I’m confident are very well built Canadian quality firearms and parts - which frankly is why I allocated quite a bit of my time to try and acquire one. Also, I was not aware of, and am sorry to hear about your challenges with labour, and I understand the challenge businesses have in general in these Covid times, which can only be compounded by the current Liberal governments fickle firearms policies. I do wish you and Dlask the most success, and I’m optimistic you’ll view my earlier input as an opportunity to reflect on the small part of business concerning managing customers expectations.

Regards, Geoff
    Morning Geoff,

Sorry to be edgy but it's been a long and crazy year and a half for all of us and these last 4 months especially, ugh. Sometimes I just get a bit defensive due to the constant CGN nitpicking.

Here's an update just for you brother, I am going to finish modifying the 6.5" & 8.5" chassis' today. I am half done the 6.5"s so it has begun. Bluing takes about a week so *hopefully* these will be for sale in 2-3 weeks. I am pushing hard, please trust me. Once the chassis' are packaged and out for bluing I will post that update here.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Thanks Leigh!

It was just a wildcard question for an 11-87 as Rem 870 seems to be your flagship product and customization is one of your specialty service. I am also looking for a 21” BPS barrel, again, non-870.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Ambishooter,

No, sorry, nothing like that. Generally speaking we only do pump action shotguns. As for PM's I just don't have time for different messaging platforms so we condense it all down to two - email : info@dlaskarms.com and by the good ol' telephone : 604-952-0837.

Did I miss the shorties or are they still in production?
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Quote Originally Posted by vultr View Post
    Did I miss the shorties or are they still in production?
    Not yet - but they should be close...

Bradley
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567