Guns, Ammo and Accessories are Arriving Daily

P of PDent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
As noted were are starting to receive our booking orders from Browning, Sako, Tikka, Benelli and others. Some ammunition is also arriving in bulk but as expected prices have increased on many things. We have even experienced shortages of optics and many are being sold soon after they arrive. When possible we have left old prices in place so you may notice uneven prices on some gun models compared to similar guns. I am also going through our warehouses and finding ammunition we forgot we had so that is being rectified. I have been spending additional time in the store recently trying to organize guns and ammo so if you see an old bald guy sweating while carrying ammo around...it's probably me. Sorry the new web site has not launched yet as we are trying to fix all the glitches ahead of time. Phil.

Save some stuff for Family Day Weekend. Will be stopping by.

Surprisingly we have lots of products in most areas. As noted sorry for uneven pricing as we are trying to hold old pricing on as many things as possible. When I found a couple of cases of Winchester 45 LC , 255 gr lead round nose @$21/ box of 20. We checked on the new replacement ammo it would cost more at wholesale than we are currently retailing it at. I put it out at the original price but when customers come back for more at the new improved price there will be significant sticker shock. Phil.

Surprisingly we have lots of products in most areas. As noted sorry for uneven pricing as we are trying to hold old pricing on as many things as possible. When I found a couple of cases of Winchester 45 LC , 255 gr lead round nose @$21/ box of 20. We checked on the new replacement ammo it would cost more at wholesale than we are currently retailing it at. I put it out at the original price but when customers come back for more at the new improved price there will be significant sticker shock. Phil.

Fair enough. Thank you.

Phil, anything coming in from Winchester like choke tubes, scope mounts, rifle magazines, etc?

Thank you kindly good sir.

Currently no new Winchester accessories yet as they are often sent later in the season after the guns and ammo are already shipped. Phil.

We currently have the Barnes TAC-TX 120 grn, 300 Blackout in stock but no back orders currently for 110 grn. Barnes were acquired by Sierra Bullets recently and there may be delays in production and supply for a while. Phil.

Back
Top Bottom