Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Zero Liberals found here

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by travisjamesmacd View Post
    This is why people think we're crazy. If anyone ever wonders why new people don't join the shooting sports like they used to, it's #### like this right here that drives people away.
    It's like because CGN is an echo chamber of a minority of hard gun enthusiasts who are defined by their beliefs of gun ownership is who they are.

Ideas and beliefs are like a set of clothes, you change then with new information and just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they don't like you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkey1973 View Post
    Proud to live in 100% Conservative Saskatchewan !
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

This is why people think we're crazy. If anyone ever wonders why new people don't join the shooting sports like they used to, it's #### like this right here that drives people away.
    Very many people join the shooting sports, from all walks of life and nationalities, lib####s don't care about any of it and take guns out of context and would rather have them banned. Redditor "liberal gunowner" types in this thread are their own worst enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by trimeal1 View Post

No illuminati LIEberals are going to inject my kid with the gay either right on brother. And you know what else I hate about those dumb libtards? Safe spaces, ha cant even hear another opinion. Anyways u heard of parler bro? its dope no libs, we can just be ourselves.
    Yikes! You're being very problematic and need to be cancelled for wrong think! Let me take a screenshot and upload it to reddit for more upvotes! Only Nazis hate liberals! Now time to order more Soylent and Funko Pop Toys! while my wife goes out with her Conservative voting bull. Am I woke enough yet? Why aren't the upvotes coming??

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by kvgdvm View Post
    I agree completely. I don't ascribe to any political philosophy. Just like religion, alternative therapies, and conspiracy theories, politics is a belief based social construct and I consider them all to be equally irrational. I'm apolitical for the exact same reason I'm an atheist.

Not all firearms owners self identify as conservatives. I've been a gun owner for over 50 years and I don't, and I know a great many others. I work in a mostly female workplace and several of the women I work with have PALs, and not a one of them is even remotely conservative.

Michael Jordan, a Democrat, was once asked why he didn't do more to support the party at election time. He said, "Because Republicans buy sneakers too." The firearms community could learn something from Mr Jordan. By affiliating with the far right we shoot ourselves in the proverbial foot and weaken ourselves, when we need all the support we can get.
    When the other two parties want to take all your guns you really don’t have a choice. So spare us your 2 posts and your virtue signalling and move on to the boyscouts if you don’t have the stones to stick up for what the rest of us do...

CGN frequent flyer
    There is no one on the liberal or ndp side that wants me or anyone else to keep their guns. But debating this with someone like you is a lost cause. Go save the whales and make all our energy green. I will be here not caring about how the left is so awesome and posh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hom Tanks View Post
    Always nice to see stores that want to turn away business. I'm not even a Liberal, but I won't shop at stores that sell stuff like this.
    Freedom of expression, or does that hurt your feelings too?

Name:  1i9urn.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  28.6 KB
    Please support your local SPCA!

BANNED
    He's spot on.

The reason why people won't be joining like they used to is because Liberals banned all the guns new shooters want. The sport and gun ownership was growing just fine.

Liberals are the reason why there's no free speech in any public forum and the internet is the new public forum. Liberals are the reason why men are playing in women's sports and out competing them. Liberals are the reason why gender and critical race theory is taught in schools. Liberals are the reason why there's gun bans. Liberals are the reason why there's so much division.

The majority of gun owners are Conservative and they have every reason to be upset with anyone that votes Liberal.

Liberals have control of everything.

Like George Carlin said, it's a big club and you ain't in it. That small percentage of Liberal voting gun owners won't be getting into the club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUaqFzZLxU

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Yet firearms ownership has been climbing exponentially, across the continent.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

No, it's because the Liberals / left have been relentlessly trampling on gun rights.

But yes, the problem is that we don't capitulate hard enough to the people that resent everything about us.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast