Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Zero Liberals found here

CGN Regular
    I thought it was funny! TSE thanks for the laugh.
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hom Tanks View Post
    Always nice to see stores that want to turn away business. I'm not even a Liberal, but I won't shop at stores that sell stuff like this.
    I think you are more lieberal than you are willing to admit.
    1944 - 18 year old men stormed the beaches of Normandy into almost certain death.
    2021 - 18 year old boys need a safe space because words hurt their feelings.
    2022 - 18 year old boys aren't sure what bathroom to use.

I hope the next post comes with cheese to go with all this wine....

if you don't like it don't buy it, but please stop crying into your soy latte...if you want to do something productive instead of melting over a doormat go find some
    people and take them shooting and get them to vote not Liberal or NDP or green....and maybe get all of them to actually spend a few bucks and support any of the Gun Orgs in Canada.
    focus...commitment...sheer f#$*ing will.

Quote Originally Posted by Wincor View Post
    It's like because CGN is an echo chamber of a minority of hard gun enthusiasts who are defined by their beliefs of gun ownership is who they are.

Ideas and beliefs are like a set of clothes, you change then with new information and just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they don't like you.
    Ideas and beliefs are like a set of clothes to some people: they change whenever the wind directs them to. I'll explain in a metaphor: If someone has a correct foundation of beliefs, they are like a stone: shouldn't be moving but periodically information arises whether new or just new to them and some polishing and chipping on that stone becomes necessary... if the owner of said stone is sensible, they will end up with a beautiful carved statue that exhibits truth, justice (aka. sanity) at the end of their life as a monument, not a pile of mangled gravel, glued together into a modern art mastercrap.

You are correct in the base statement that disagreement doesn't mean dislike, however in the present application that is a bait and switch: Lieberals may or may not have a direct hate against gun owners but minimally their baseless hoplophobia results in direct persecution of gun owners and robbery of their rights and property. At this point it is irrelevant of the primary statement: it is now by default that they directly hate gun owners for what other can be concluded by persecuting someone because they own particular inanimate objects that one harbours a requisite disdain to then harass someone? Gun owners don't hate liberals (especially by correct definition), but the misuse of that word and resulting "Lieberals" earn their scorn by being liars and persecutors. We don't force or have any inclination toward forcing them or anyone to buy guns: extending such liberty to everyone, we require it be equally applied and it's not. (FTR- I doubt most here would be by correct definition conservative either, but conservative is now more liberal than the Lieberals)

Any confusion with the above can be resolved with a few minutes in a dictionary untouched by revisionists of today.
    "And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not." Peter

Quote Originally Posted by kvgdvm View Post
    I agree completely. I don't ascribe to any political philosophy. Just like religion, alternative therapies, and conspiracy theories, politics is a belief based social construct and I consider them all to be equally irrational. I'm apolitical for the exact same reason I'm an atheist.

Not all firearms owners self identify as conservatives. I've been a gun owner for over 50 years and I don't, and I know a great many others. I work in a mostly female workplace and several of the women I work with have PALs, and not a one of them is even remotely conservative.

Michael Jordan, a Democrat, was once asked why he didn't do more to support the party at election time. He said, "Because Republicans buy sneakers too." The firearms community could learn something from Mr Jordan. By affiliating with the far right we shoot ourselves in the proverbial foot and weaken ourselves, when we need all the support we can get.
    I completely agree with you .

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Hom Tanks View Post
    Always nice to see stores that want to turn away business. I'm not even a Liberal, but I won't shop at stores that sell stuff like this.
    ahhhhh,, OFFENDED ,,pretty sure they dont care much about YOUR business,they'll do fine without it,and welcome to my block list of not to do business with,

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by travisjamesmacd View Post
    This is why people think we're crazy. If anyone ever wonders why new people don't join the shooting sports like they used to, it's #### like this right here that drives people away.
    sorry buddy,,but again WRONG INFORMATION,,there are so many people getting into the firearm sports,there's a shortage of teachers,classes a full,new licenses are up something like 40 % the last 4 years,,LOL...but keep thinking the sport is slowing down,that's what your liberal handlers want you to think,LOL

CGN Regular
    Doormats are the perfect accessory for card carrying conservatives.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trimeal1 View Post
    Gun Owners: Why does nobody like us *cry*
    Geez I wonder. This some hillbilly boomer cringe. This is the kind of thing that gets you uninvited from community BBQ's.

Can anyone even imagine anyone remotely successful putting this outside their multi-million dollar home?
    https://imgur.com/a/jEdR7KR
    Classy
    Damn straight!!! My home is a multi-million dollar home, and as a member of TSE, I will be picking one up this weekend and dropping it on my front entry. I'll even throw up a pic once I have it.

This to me is not about me aligned with something, but more that I am NOT aligned with the current dominant liberal philosophy in this broken country.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    Love it good job TSE!
    Now you just need to offer some TP with the liberal logo printed on every sheet

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast