Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Zero Liberals found here

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    sorry buddy,,but again WRONG INFORMATION,,there are so many people getting into the firearm sports,there's a shortage of teachers,classes a full,new licenses are up something like 40 % the last 4 years,,LOL...but keep thinking the sport is slowing down,that's what your liberal handlers want you to think,LOL
    The last time I checked stats Canada, as a whole we grow but as a percentage of the population we're shrinking... Urban growth from immigration is outpacing us.. which isn't something I wanted to see or read

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistolier View Post
    I’ll take three!

Thanks for offering this.
    Three?? Really? Could you post a picture when you get them to confirm that you really bought 3. Thats like tripling down on tacky douche swag. Lol.

If the mat said 0 Conservatives, I would not buy it, snicker and move on. simple.
    to each there own.

The more real serious problem in Canada seems to be, if I where to display the "0 liberal mat", would they place me on a terrorist list??

I like it.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Some of our happy clients have sent us some pictures of the mats in "the wild"... let's see yours!

Name:  mat 1.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  27.2 KB

Name:  mat 2.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  97.1 KB
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Well if your not a liberal, your something even worse.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Well if your not a liberal, your something even worse.
    Someone who didn’t pass grade 9 English?

I was a CZ 858 2P owner, so I can't even imagine the scenario where I would purchase from them.
    But they did manage to flush out a few more of the "If I bow low enough, apologize enough, and cry enough, will you let me keep a few of my pew-pew toys?" crew.
    For that, I applaud TSE.
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.-The Pigs

Yikes, This is problematic!, this floormats is really triggering me as a liberal gun owner! I'm gonna post this on /R/canadaguns with my other equally stupid ilk for more upvotes!

Quote Originally Posted by kvgdvm View Post
    I agree completely. I don't ascribe to any political philosophy. Just like religion, alternative therapies, and conspiracy theories, politics is a belief based social construct and I consider them all to be equally irrational. I'm apolitical for the exact same reason I'm an atheist.

Not all firearms owners self identify as conservatives. I've been a gun owner for over 50 years and I don't, and I know a great many others. I work in a mostly female workplace and several of the women I work with have PALs, and not a one of them is even remotely conservative.

Michael Jordan, a Democrat, was once asked why he didn't do more to support the party at election time. He said, "Because Republicans buy sneakers too." The firearms community could learn something from Mr Jordan. By affiliating with the far right we shoot ourselves in the proverbial foot and weaken ourselves, when we need all the support we can get.
    I swear there is something in the water on the West coast.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast