Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Type 81 Accessories + Parts Kits Now Available!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony1977 View Post
    Would anyone know if the type 81 LMG sling would work on a Russian SKS?
    They are basically sks slings, or almost. I have Chicom slings on all my Russians. I prefer leather then the metal Orings.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtl514 View Post
    They are basically sks slings, or almost. I have Chicom slings on all my Russians. I prefer leather then the metal Orings.
    Yes, the type 81 sling and the SKS sling are interchangeable. There are so many sling options out there and sources. The cheap Chinese slings are not bad in my opinion, very light, the type 81 and Russian slings are much wider and heavier, I have many but not really my thing. Last I paid was $25 for 2 of those slings with oil bottles and crap shipped on the EE. I sold one to a friend for $20. That's what he wanted to pay, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    Yes, the type 81 sling and the SKS sling are interchangeable. There are so many sling options out there and sources. The cheap Chinese slings are not bad in my opinion, very light, the type 81 and Russian slings are much wider and heavier, I have many but not really my thing. Last I paid was $25 for 2 of those slings with oil bottles and crap shipped on the EE. I sold one to a friend for $20. That's what he wanted to pay, lol.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtl514 View Post
    Thanks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345