Type 81 Accessories + Parts Kits Now Available!

Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Accessories for Type 81 now available for ordering! Click on picture for link!

Parts Kit

Drum Magazine

5/30 Magazine

Sling

Full wheel for the drum?

Contains full internals and operates the same as standard drum magazine, but internal upper wheel cut-out for 5 rounds, rest of internal wheel is flat and not cut-out.

On the website description so would need to cut out the other rounds to be a truly functional drum

Contains full internals and operates the same as standard drum magazine, but internal upper wheel cut-out for 5 rounds, rest of internal wheel is flat and not cut-out.

On the website description so would need to cut out the other rounds to be a truly functional drum

I must be retarded but i dont understand what it means. can we get a picture.

I asked about the drum internals and was told $30.

Hmm, already went up from $25 (TI is funny that way - depending if you ask the dad or the son) but what did he say about availability. I'd prefer to order those together with mags and stuff and don't pay double for shipping.

i will wait for the wheel so i can combined the orders, i dont want to pay extra shipping.

Why is that? You will have 2 very enjoyable tracking numbers from CP. Both of which will show you that they will arrive tomorrow - and in the last minute both of them get lost in Richmond for one week - if you are lucky.

Just buy mags for now. Not the drum. Mags are still $29 while Tenda already is at .... - you see. F... those drums anyways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom