Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chiappa Warranty for Canada

CGN Regular
    I agree completely; this should not turn into a “anything but Grech” thread. Chiappa heard the dissatisfaction about warranty services in Canada, and fixed the problem. We should not lose sight of the fact that ending a contractual agreement is NEVER without cost, sometimes substantial. That was certainly true here; I have the UTMOST respect for Reno & Susanna Chiappa, who know their customers are the lifeblood of their business; if the customer isn’t happy & satisfied with their product, there IS no company. They Listened to their customers, and took decisive action to make sure they were providing them with the best quality product and aftermarket service they could. I was not a customer before, and after the monumental challenges of getting a gun repaired was sure I’d never be a customer again. that has changed; I will absolutely be a lifelong customer from now on; Customer service is THAT important. WELL DONE, Chiappa!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    If everyone ever has any questions or concerns about a warranty issue please email gunsmith@theammosource.com

We have bilingual staff available at most times as well.

Ryan
    Hi Ryan, just confirming this email is working properly as it's been two weeks and three emails now with no response. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by victor16 View Post
    Hi Ryan, just confirming this email is working properly as it's been two weeks and three emails now with no response. Thanks.
    Pm me your email address and phone number. I think I know who you are...I’ve replied back but I don’t think you’re getting my replies.

Ryan

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Pm me your email address and phone number. I think I know who you are...I’ve replied back but I don’t think you’re getting my replies.

Ryan
    Thanks Ryan, we connected!

So glad to hear Gretch is not the warranty centre anymore. I was holding off on pulling the trigger on a chiappa lever action purely because I didn’t want to potentially have to deal with Gretch one day

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    Great news. I’m going to start shopping chiappa now.

Business Member
    RyanH is the man....

I too will be looking for a Chiappa lever rig, just because of Chemist at SFRC. Just because he is the best. And I’m not sponsored by him or his shop. He has helped me deal with clients over the years with other products!

Peace Be To Journey!

Cheers, Barney

CGN Regular
    Yay!
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

BANNED
    Ryan, through your contact page, I sent a message about my Chiappa for warranty, I believe it was Marcie that gave me your gunsmith email, so I forwarded the email to the one provided, but have not heard anything back from the gunsmith, can you help me get this rifle fixed
    Last edited by Curtis264; 03-02-2021 at 11:06 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by victor16 View Post
    Thanks Ryan, we connected!
    Hi Ryan, I responded to your email on Feb 19 but haven't received a response yet. Not sure if there's a glitch in the email system. Thanks.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast