CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tracking on Shipment?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mbogo3 View Post
    Good luck my order was placed Feb 6 and it still hasn't left the building to UPS it's now Feb 16th...................pi$$ poor way to run a business IMO. They're taking people's
    money and not shipping anything.
    Probably waiting for the stuff you ordered to come in.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Just because a label is created doesn't mean your stuff is in stock and ready to go. This would make it NOT a UPS fault.....

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    Just because a label is created doesn't mean your stuff is in stock and ready to go. This would make it NOT a UPS fault.....
    Really JHC, how the hell do you make a shipping label on nothing ?
    Every time I make a shipping label, I need a weight, and size of the box

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    If you already know the size and weight of the items and have that programmed into your shipping calculator you can pick the appropriate box and create the label for it. Doesn’t mean that the items are necessarily in stock or that they’ve told UPS that it’s ready for pickup.

CGN frequent flyer Northern Amateur's Avatar
    It does appear to be a 'localized' phenomenon though. I ordered ammo from Al Flaherty's. Had it in my hands inside a week (4 days). Over the past several months I have ordered both rifles and accessories from retailers across the country. Shipping labels created the same day, couriers have received item within 24hrs and tracking begins.
    Tenda? Ordered ammo on of Feb 11. Shipping label created (Canpar) the next day, awesome. Canpar has not yet received the item according to tracking as of today Feb 18th.
    I don't order a lot from Tenda, but I have when their sales make the inevitable slowness of their shipping kind of worth it, maybe.
    Slow processing of orders at Tenda is operation normal over there. Hopefully they read these threads and perhaps do some research on how their competitors are able to do what they seemingly are unable to do.

cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Amateur View Post
    It does appear to be a 'localized' phenomenon though. I ordered ammo from Al Flaherty's. Had it in my hands inside a week (4 days). Over the past several months I have ordered both rifles and accessories from retailers across the country. Shipping labels created the same day, couriers have received item within 24hrs and tracking begins.
    Tenda? Ordered ammo on of Feb 11. Shipping label created (Canpar) the next day, awesome. Canpar has not yet received the item according to tracking as of today Feb 18th.
    I don't order a lot from Tenda, but I have when their sales make the inevitable slowness of their shipping kind of worth it, maybe.
    Slow processing of orders at Tenda is operation normal over there. Hopefully they read these threads and perhaps do some research on how their competitors are able to do what they seemingly are unable to do.

cheers,

Seems that way, my order from SFRC, Canada Ammo are received, Reliable Gun BC is on the way to me. All ordered around the same time :P.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall View Post
    Really JHC, how the hell do you make a shipping label on nothing ?
    Every time I make a shipping label, I need a weight, and size of the box
    See above three posts......

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Amateur View Post

cheers,
    I had the same thing happen recently. they sat on my completed order for 5 days without shipping it. I then sent them a strongly worded email and it got shipped that night. They complained to me about a shortage of staff, but that is their problem, not mine.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Shipping label created for my surefire mini scout on feb 12. Still not picked up as well. Not pleased, I took a chance on these guys and looks like it was a mistake I should have just bought it locally for 20 bucks more would have had it by now.

Just got off the phone with TENDA.
    Due to the COVID, weather and the Government, the shipping times have been delayed by up to seven (7) Business days.
    So we need to be a bit more patient .
    They were very accommodating and helpful with my order and asked to be patient for a few more days.
    I had suggested they note this on CGN and their website, so we all know what to expect and as to when things will pretty much be "Back-to-Normal"...or whatever the new "Normal", will be.

Cheers,
    BlackBadge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12