CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tracking on Shipment?

Tracking on Shipment?

Just placed my first order on gotenda.com and was just wondering, is there usually any sort of tracking information that comes with the order? I received an email receipt, but nothing else.

You will receive tracking when the label is generated for the order. It might not ship out the same day so the number might show anything right away either.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    You will receive tracking when the label is generated for the order. It might not ship out the same day so the number might show anything right away either.
    This. If your order is held up waiting for PAL verification like has been happen lately, the tracking # will exist, but no info until the shipper picks it up. Just went through this with a different site sponsor.
    Semper Fi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Good luck my order was placed Feb 6 and it still hasn't left the building to UPS it's now Feb 16th...................pi$$ poor way to run a business IMO. They're taking people's
    money and not shipping anything.

Expect about a week for shipping. Especially a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by mbogo3 View Post
    Good luck my order was placed Feb 6 and it still hasn't left the building to UPS it's now Feb 16th...................pi$$ poor way to run a business IMO. They're taking people's
    money and not shipping anything.
    I hope you don't paint your house trim with such a broad brush!
    I placed an order on Jan 29th and got it last week.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If you're happy with that kind of service..............I certainly am not. I received two orders today from other stores clear across the country on time and shipped the next day after ordering.Canada Post no less...... not UPS Tenda uses when they decide to look for their phone under all the unshipped boxes.Instead of taking orders .........ship orders.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm sure it's coincidental that the same day I left the above post magically UPS has taken possession of my parcel and it is now on it's way.

UPS still not picking up my order somehow, and the tracking was created like 3 days ago :P. Patiently waiting on it.~~seems a UPS problem.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Fort McMurray,AB.Where we make sand cleaner then Mother Nature.Cherryville,BC where life is great.
    Ya same thing with me. Its a ups thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast