Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HICAL SKS Magazine Adapters available again soon!

Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by CC89 View Post
    Looking good, does the install include modifying the stock to fit too?
    Yes it includes all fitting and testing on whatever stock you choose
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Sold out already? Damn
    EE Ads: $100 insurance will be included on every packaged I ship. Additional insurance is optional for the buyer to purchase

CGN Regular
    Why arnt u doing another run?
    Being a gun owner in this country comes with a life sentence of hard political labour

CGN Regular
    Just a quick question. I was just test fitting stuff before going on about modifying stuff and it appears as if I will have to remove 2mm from the AR Mag Adapter fitting block for it to work. Before I go doing that, Is there something I'm doing wrong (as if this part should never be modified).

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vcarriere View Post
    Just a quick question. I was just test fitting stuff before going on about modifying stuff and it appears as if I will have to remove 2mm from the AR Mag Adapter fitting block for it to work. Before I go doing that, Is there something I'm doing wrong (as if this part should never be modified).

thanks
    That part is intentionally oversized to fit it to different tolerances, shorten it so it fits a magazine with no binding. The mag catch is also oversize and usually needs some taken off the top so the mag will lock in on a closed bolt.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

We sold out now on the adapters, if enough interest we will consider another run. Go HERE and click on the waitlist, you will be notified as soon as they are completed.

We have decided to do another run of our AR to SKS magazine adapters.....We are still trying to source the last of the materials to complete them. Materials have been difficult to obtain and prices have increased, but we will do our best to absorb most of the extra cost. Go to the waitlist notification list at the item or any items you would like & you will be notified as soon as it arrives in stock. We are about 4-6 weeks away from completion.
    Have a look, HERE.
    Last edited by hical.ca; 04-22-2021 at 05:06 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123