Sector Optics T2 Thermal Imager 3-8x /w 1000m LRF

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: SO-T2-01.

T2™ System offers exceptional feature set commonly found in more expensive devices:

• Real optical 3-8x zoom on thermal imager
  • On-board image processing enhancement modes
  • On-board image capture
  • 2x CR123 or 1x 18650 rechargeable battery
  • Incorporation of up to 1000 meter LRF module with full controls
  • First product to use ID™ embedded display technology
  • Used in handheld or mounted configuration
Excellent product in Situational Awareness for hunters or conducting search operations.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Size (LxWxH): 4.3 x 8 x 1.9 in / 108 x 96 x 49 mm
Weight: 14 oz / 400 g
Zoom: 3 – 8x
Field-of-View: 18.7° to 7°
Focus Range: 2 yds (m) to infinity
Spectral Range: 8 – 14 micron
Power / Continuous Operation: (2 ea) CR123, 3V / >8 hrs
(2 ea) RCR123, 3V / >8 hrs
(1 ea) 18650, 3V / >10 hrs
Sensor Resolution: 160 × 120 px FLIR Lepton 3
Display (Diagonal): 1.5 in / 38 mm Color OLED
Display Resolution: 160×128
Operating Temperature: 15° to 115° F / -10° to 45° C
Frame Rate / Shutter: 9 Hz with shutter
Laser: 905 nm Class 1
Environmental: IP66

RhWrd1a.jpg

qk7gs0S.jpg

BjpHwGS.jpg

wVzLrwT.jpg

Stocking Dealers:
- Call a dealer to order.

T2 on Spuhr A-0032 on top of Vudu 1-8x mounted on Spuhr SP-3024.

Awem7wS.jpg

NnBwhMJ.jpg

Last edited:
How do you aim the LRF? Is there a reticle in the thermal viewer?

These are ment to par with the scope, you get a viewer up to with a screen for scanning, when you look in the scope it’s a regular retical with a small Thermal view in the top Center showing a very small view of what the thermal viewer sees.

These are ment to par with the scope, you get a viewer up to with a screen for scanning, when you look in the scope it’s a regular retical with a small Thermal view in the top Center showing a very small view of what the thermal viewer sees.

I figured as much if you pair them with one of their scopes. That's their ID embedded technology. I was curious about how it works when handheld or when mounted on a scope from another manufacturer (like say the Eotech in the pictures).

I figured as much if you pair them with one of their scopes. That's their ID embedded technology. I was curious about how it works when handheld or when mounted on a scope from another manufacturer (like say the Eotech in the pictures).

ID embedded technology is incompatible with the Eotech/Vudu scope since it does not have a USB-C input nor does it have an embedded display inside for this feature to work.

The flexibility of this version is you can simply mount it on top of any scope setup with a picatinny rail and start using it right away.

^Cool, thanks! So if I'm understanding you right, you can either aim it with the reticle on the thermal viewer or by zeroing the visible laser to the reticle in your scope? Any plans to bring in the F1 (which I assume works in the same manner)?

^Cool, thanks! So if I'm understanding you right, you can either aim it with the reticle on the thermal viewer or by zeroing the visible laser to the reticle in your scope?

No, the visible laser is only used for confirming where the LRF is pointing.

This is to realign the targeting point of the rangefinder, should it be needed.
The square "aim point" of the rangefinder comes up on the internals display, showing this center point of where the rangefinder targets.

The visible laser and adjustments in the T2 allow this aim point to be re-centered if ever necessary.

Sector Optics T2

Spuhr A-0019D
Spuhr A-0001
Spuhr SP-4001
Trijicon 4.5-30x56mm FFP Scope
Tenebraex ARD / KillFlash

3BA0rsm.jpg

2Y09v2L.jpg

jlEoQAf.jpg

BLYvJn1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom