Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WS MCR / WK180 Match Grade barrels!

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Nice super nice a Canadian business who can get barrels .....and in different calibres ....
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN frequent flyer
    what sort of accuracy are you seeing with these barrels and good ammo?
    what barrel blanks are you using?

with good barrels available again (and possibly parts as well), the WS/WK just got interesting for me again.

Are these going to be a regular thing for you to carry or a one time thing? I want one but I’m a little short on funds right now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Good that you are making these barrels especially with options for twist rate - perhaps the overgassing might be fixed by the reduced size gas hole.

Any thoughts on a Bolt Carrier and Bolt made out of real metal?
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Awesome! I might have to grab one when my CC is back in action.

Imagine an ARTS-180B

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CP 5.3 View Post
    Awesome! I might have to grab one when my CC is back in action.

Imagine an ARTS-180B
    If ATRS took an Xtreme receiver in the white, machined off the sharp edges to a higher standard, built it with an ATRS barrel, and cerakoted a complete rifle in house, you could have a third variant of the MCR, the WAX-MCR, for high precision waxing of three gun targets and varmints The completely in-house ATRS-180B can be made when the war against the OIC is won, once and for all.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Actually, I just had a thought, why should ATRS purchase the MCR receivers elsewhere?

Here's a hypothetical for ATRS; if customers were willing to pay up front, and Wolverine didn't charge too much to license the design, would it be financially feasible for ATRS to manufacturer MCR receivers to an ATRS standard of finish, and build small runs at a time of high quality complete MCR rifles made to order?

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Are these going to be a regular thing for you to carry or a one time thing? I want one but I’m a little short on funds right now.
    We make them as requested, special order basis, we have no plans to stop making custom barrels.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Actually, I just had a thought, why should ATRS purchase the MCR receivers elsewhere?

Here's a hypothetical for ATRS; if customers were willing to pay up front, and Wolverine didn't charge too much to license the design, would it be financially feasible for ATRS to manufacturer MCR receivers to an ATRS standard of finish, and build small runs at a time of high quality complete MCR rifles made to order?
    There is still a VERY significant investment in writing new programs, then making new fixtures in order to produce any part. Given that ALL my spare cash and believe me the spare is anorexic of late, is going to fund our legal action, I don't see this as being possible at least at this time, even if John and Matt were willing to work with us.

Unlike SOME business owners on this forum, I will NOT simply help myself to competitors designs to make a quick buck by reverse engineering their product.
    I have a great deal of respect for the folks at Wolverine and plan to maintain our great relationship. Offering accessory items for someone's product is one thing, going head to head with them on their product is low in my opinion.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    ^
    Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't suggesting you simply copy the design without permission or compensation to Wolverine; rather, John wants to get as many non-restricted firearms in people's hands as possible, and I thought he and Wolverine may be willing to extend to ATRS the same manufacturing agreement/licence/fee rate they extended to Xtreme to have them make the WX-MCR, as the demand for MCRs of any manufacture still exceeds the supply.

If someone procured the WX-MCR receiver and parts kit , could they send it to you for assembly with your barrel and high quality parts? Or, conversely, could they order the barrel from you and have you ship it to Xtreme or Spectre Ltd for factory installation?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast