Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WS MCR / WK180 Match Grade barrels!

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    ^
    Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't suggesting you simply copy the design without permission or compensation to Wolverine; rather, John wants to get as many non-restricted firearms in people's hands as possible, and I thought he and Wolverine may be willing to extend to ATRS the same manufacturing agreement/licence/fee rate they extended to Xtreme to have them make the WX-MCR, as the demand for MCRs of any manufacture still exceeds the supply.

If someone procured the WX-MCR receiver and parts kit , could they send it to you for assembly with your barrel and high quality parts? Or, conversely, could they order the barrel from you and have you ship it to Xtreme or Spectre Ltd for factory installation?
    I know you were not suggesting we rip off the folks at Wolverine. I am still a little chapped that another well known dealer did exactly that to us not that long ago.
    I suspect if I approached John or Matt we could work something out, but it still will take an investment that I simply don't have at this time.
    We can always do assembly and frankly on custom barrels we prefer to do the assembly. That way if the gas port requires being opened up to ensure cycling we can deal with that rather than using an arbitrary size and hoping for the best. This solves under or over gassing issues.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    ^
    Thanks, I will post that into the Black Rifle forum. Having you assemble a complete firearm from a sent in receiver with the rest built from your choice parts is the closest we can get to having a having a factory "Gucci" build AR until the OIC mess is over. Can you CeraKote over a black anodized finish?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Who are the blanks from?
    A Government of Laws and not of Policies.

I know I'm a little late to this thread. What are the port sizes on these barrels? I'm trying to figure out if these are ACR compatible. Thanks to anyone that knows!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Barnaby View Post
    I know I'm a little late to this thread. What are the port sizes on these barrels? I'm trying to figure out if these are ACR compatible. Thanks to anyone that knows!
    In my experiences with having ATRS build semi auto barrels they make the port either whatever size you dictate or the minimum size for the rifle to cycle reliably.
    These guys DO NOT punch huge ports so as to cover all the bases. You tell them what ammo is to be shot and they open the port up as required to make it function.

I would love to see a 6.5 grendel barrel !

CGN Regular
    How about a Gucci/ATRS upper dedicated right or left ejection with BRN style charging handle and dust cover? Food for thought... I would buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Battleworn View Post
    Awesome atrs! Glad to see you guys are tinkering with the 180.

Sooo.. when’s the atrs-180 coming ?
    Second this. Id be all over an ATRS-180. Would be a nice companion piece to the ATMS

Maybe you can help me out. I am wondering what the center of bore to center of op rod distance is. I have a Frankenstein idea cooked up and thats the only number I can't find without buying a 180.

Any updates on barrel production?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast