Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Made in Canada Spall Coated Level 3+ Steel Plates 199.99 per Pair

Done.

I'm in for the second run. Just sent in my order.

Dave C.

CGN Regular
    got mine today look sick! thanks AIT
    Being a gun owner in this country comes with a life sentence of hard political labour

Had a chance to stop by AIT the other day to take a look at the New Spall Coated plates, I really appreciate the time taken to show me the "Tested" plate with the 9 mm and .30-06 rds, comparing it to the traditional "covering material" I would rather have the New Spall Coated steel plate.

1. Controls the spall far better than traditional covering

2. Less Bulk

3. Durability

Great job AIT really like the product over what its replacing.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Had a chance to stop by AIT the other day to take a look at the New Spall Coated plates, I really appreciate the time taken to show me the "Tested" plate with the 9 mm and .30-06 rds, comparing it to the traditional "covering material" I would rather have the New Spall Coated steel plate.

1. Controls the spall far better than traditional covering

2. Less Bulk

3. Durability

Great job AIT really like the product over what its replacing.
    Thanks for this. I'm in the GTA as well and was interested in checking samples out before purchase. Your 'proxy' visit will serve nicely.
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.”

Damn, out of stock again. Is there a pre order list I can join for the next run?

CGN frequent flyer
    Picked up my order last night and waited till today to give it a look over.
    Everything looks great as far as the spall and for a budget friendly option I'm happy

CGN Regular
    Received 2 sets today and upon inspection, the spall coating looks good. Thank you AIT, very happy with the final product!

Mine showed up today, one of the plates had the rough edges but the other one was pristine. I was wondering about the 5 year expiration date, is that for the spall coating?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowInTheDark View Post
    Damn, out of stock again. Is there a pre order list I can join for the next run?
    Sorry about that this was not another full run it just turned out we where a little liberal with getting materials and we had around 50% extra from our first run so we decided to put what we had left up for order. We will be producing more in the near future and we should have another batch beginning manufacture around the time the most recent one is finished and shipped out. We won't be opening orders until we get all the materials ready so once we have everything in and are ready to produce we will let all you guys know, open orders and begin production.