Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Made in Canada Spall Coated Level 3+ Steel Plates 199.99 per Pair

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowInTheDark View Post
    Any teases or hints for future stuff?
    Well I can't give away too much because if I make any promises the guy in charge of product development might try to high five me in the face with one of his lovely new steel plates. But what I can say is that we have a new domestically made carrier that is definitely on the way. Its as close to Berry compliant as we can get sewing it in Canada, and we are trying to keep it as affordable as possible. Beyond that Foxer2373 got really close to the money but probably didn't predict the full scale of what we are working on.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Well I can't give away too much because if I make any promises the guy in charge of product development might try to high five me in the face with one of his lovely new steel plates. But what I can say is that we have a new domestically made carrier that is definitely on the way. Its as close to Berry compliant as we can get sewing it in Canada, and we are trying to keep it as affordable as possible. Beyond that Foxer2373 got really close to the money but probably didn't predict the full scale of what we are working on.
    Well crap. I'm assuming the carriers wouldn't be ready in time to ship with the plates?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Sadly we won't be offering level 4 in steel. In our opinion its just way too heavy as you would be looking at something along the lines of 5kg per plate, and we want to focus our efforts on getting as much level 3+ out as we can.
    On a positive note I hear Robert Downey Junior is selling the original Ironman suit he built in the cave for two lines of good quality blow! So, if you need some heavy duty armour!?!?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Tag
    EE Ads: $100 insurance will be included on every packaged I ship. Additional insurance is optional for the buyer to purchase

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddekeyser View Post
    Well crap. I'm assuming the carriers wouldn't be ready in time to ship with the plates?
    Definitely not for the first run of plates but we should have the plate carriers ready to go in about a month and a half.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    On a positive note I hear Robert Downey Junior is selling the original Ironman suit he built in the cave for two lines of good quality blow! So, if you need some heavy duty armour!?!?
    Keep your eyes peeled we might even have something for those discerning customers. Albeit for money definitely not for blow.

Are you guys taking preorders at all? Can I put my name down?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms" - Thomas Jefferson
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin
    Proud Member of the the CPC

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaGunslinger View Post
    Are you guys taking preorders at all? Can I put my name down?
    Yes we will. We are just waiting for the NIJ test results to come in and then they will be put up on our website. We will post here when it is up and also send out an email to all our customers to let them know.

Business Member
    Just thought we should include some more photos.Name:  BD3D68E2-ED62-49C1-90E1-A2DB86E9A2C8.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  138.2 KBName:  C86F149F-F7F2-4EBC-A372-B1B59DB2EDC0.jpg
Views: 909
Size:  130.2 KBName:  BF9DBF03-328E-4838-BE18-18BB04434F32.jpg
Views: 912
Size:  96.9 KBName:  4018CDFC-6947-4D3E-B9E4-F8ECFC2670D9.jpg
Views: 889
Size:  45.6 KBName:  3F397C7B-FE99-4591-B17F-92DF6221E698.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  138.3 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    These up on the site for purchase yet?