Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Made in Canada Spall Coated Level 3+ Steel Plates 199.99 per Pair

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan370 View Post
    when do you expect the TARGE plate carriers to be back in stock? and would this fit in them?
    Yes these will fit in all of our plate carriers and most others on the market as they are a standard 10x12. As for when the Targes will be back in stock I can't say for sure as we have been trying to get the shipping situation from Russia sorted out. But hopefully in the next couple of weeks we should have something in.

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Yes these will fit in all of our plate carriers and most others on the market as they are a standard 10x12. As for when the Targes will be back in stock I can't say for sure as we have been trying to get the shipping situation from Russia sorted out. But hopefully in the next couple of weeks we should have something in.
    thanks
    Freedom Isn't Free.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan370 View Post
    thanks
    No worries let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Now that we have everything we need to sell these plates in good conscience. We will be opening for orders tomorrow. We anticipate that we will be finished the first production run in about two-three weeks from tomorrow. If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask away. If you guys want any information to be put up on the product page do let us know before tomorrow so we can make sure that we have as much information up as you guys would like.
    Question: how does one start working in your R&D department? Haha. You guys are a magnificent bunch.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    Question: how does one start working in your R&D department? Haha. You guys are a magnificent bunch.
    Well I mean anyone who's interested in doing some shooting as part of their day job is on the right track. But in all seriousness if you want to live a normal life I'd highly recommend you stay away from our R&D department. The guy in charge of that is in 6 days a week for 12 hour days so unless you REALLY love body armor its probably not the greatest in terms of work life balance. We refer to him as the dwarf because he's grumpy and is always in a windowless cave churning out armor and the occasional knife or two when he gets bored or wants to procrastinate.

Any luck with getting some testing video to post?
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    Any luck with getting some testing video to post?
    Sadly no updates at this moment as we have to get some more plates made to be able to test them and try to post a video. We'll let you know once we have any updates. But we will definitely be posting photos of the shot plates when we have those.

CGN frequent flyer
    Sold out already?

SOLD OUT

I’ve been looking into purchasing some Aluminum Oxide Ceramic Ballistic Plates for some time, mainly for SHTF situations. I’ve been kind of steering away form AR500 plates because of the weight. The price of these is really tempting though for a plate that’s going to sit in a closet besides the occasional ranger trip. Is there any other advantage to steel plates besides cost and I guess no concerns of shelf life? I’m running a Ferro Concepts slickster, would These plates be much thinner then other plate materials?
    NFA/CSSA Member since the Swiss Arms and CZ 858 Reclassification!