Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: Made in Canada Spall Coated Level 3+ Steel Plates 199.99 per Pair

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psynova View Post
    When is the estimated ship date? I've responded to the PAL verification email but didn't hear anything after that.
    We are working our way through the production and should have the first of them starting to ship out by the beginning to middle of next week. We are doing our best to stick to the 2-3 week timeframe we gave on the product page. We are doing our best to get these going as quickly as we can.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    I did not get a pal verification email.
    We generally send out emails for PAL verification once we get the order but depending on your province you might not need that. If we did miss you when you placed your order we will send out an email once we have your order ready to ship.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by archer2u View Post
    I think we get the email just before it ships.
    Yes we generally send out the emails before the order ships. We have been trying to send out the emails as soon as we got the order but once again if we missed you at the beginning we will send out the email before your order ships. However if you're shipping address is in a jurisdiction that doesn't require any licensing to own body armor we don't send out any requests for your PAL info.

Missed preorder when away from tech for work for a while. Plans to restock?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booch View Post
    I have a question that really is just out of interest, no hidden meanings or sarcasm.
    What purpose are you guys buying these for? Military, LEO?
    I can't speak for everyone who has purchased plates but from the customers we have worked with. We have had quite a few military customers who want armor for when they go on live fire exercises where they aren't issued armor as well as police who want armor that's better than the quite honestly terrible armor that they are issued with. As for civilians we have had a lot of hunters who want a bit of protection in the bush as we have gotten a lot of stories about close calls, reporters going out to dangerous areas such as the Azerbaijan Armenian border, a lot of sport shooters who are worried about accidents on range and a lot of others who just want the peace of mind of knowing that they have ballistic armor in case anything happens for both themselves and their families. Again I just want to reiterate that I can't speak for everyone but from what we have heard these are the most common reasons people have given us for purchasing armor
    Last edited by AITacticalSolutions; 03-01-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam134 View Post
    Missed preorder when away from tech for work for a while. Plans to restock?
    Yes definitely. We have burned through all our stockpiled materials with this run but we have orders placed for more. Once we get those in we will be getting to work on those and putting them back up for sale. We just don't want to put them up while we are still waiting on material shipments as the shipping time is a factor we can't control.

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We generally send out emails for PAL verification once we get the order but depending on your province you might not need that. If we did miss you when you placed your order we will send out an email once we have your order ready to ship.
    Okay that makes sense, thanks.

Business Member
    Just a quick update. We will be shipping out orders starting next week and we will be fulfilling them in the same order we received them in so expect to receive your tracking numbers between Wednesday and Friday. Also we did the math slightly wrong when calculating the quantity of materials we have in the shop and we actually have enough to do a second batch the moment we get this first one out to you guys. So any of you who missed out on the initial run we will be putting the plates back up for sale once we get the pre-orders out.

Very interested, can you post pictures of the shot plates? Curious to see how the anti-spall holds up ! Thanks

I would like to put my name in for the preorder early in case I miss the next one. Is this possible? I can pay....''''flaps $$$'''''