Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chiappa M1-9 NSR in stock

I do want to note that while I encountered some issues, I do very much love this carbine, and it is not my intention to discourage anyone from getting one. If you own the original version, this one IS better and easier.

I just want to update everyone that it has been a couple weeks now and I have not heard back from Chiappa Firearms regarding the Help-Desk Ticket I sent them (their website says they will respond in 3+ business days).

I have made inquiries with the local warranty station and have sent a message to their gunsmith about the issues. I will let you folks know when I hear back from them.

*edit: The muzzle threads are NOT 1/2"-36. I have a 1/2"-28 on order and I will let you know if that fits.

Sorry folks, I have not yet had time to play around with all my mags. Work has been crazy the past few weeks. I'll hopefully have an update for you on that this weekend.
    These Liberal Politicians were designed for one purpose and one purpose only; To deceive the largest amount of people in the shortest amount of time. There is no use, and no place, for such politicians in Canada.

The muzzle threads are 1/2"-28, in case anyone was wondering.
    These Liberal Politicians were designed for one purpose and one purpose only; To deceive the largest amount of people in the shortest amount of time. There is no use, and no place, for such politicians in Canada.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123