Poor service Tactical imports

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesaint

Rating - 99.2%
125   1   1
What is the problem with Tactical imports, i buy i firearm 3 weeks ago, and still have not receive it
they dont responde to email , no respond to phone
i will call the rcmp and made a complainte

Odd, I have had a pretty good response from them. Did they ship out your package? do you have a tracking number? I believe they ship Canada post, so you will probably have to go to the post office to get your package and sign for it.

Restricted or Non-Restricted? Pending transfer or no? Were the products in-stock at the time of purchase? Did you provide all info (PAL) required? How long ago did you send the first e-mail/leave the first voicemail? All of these answers will inform whether 3 weeks is a reasonable timeframe to receive a purchased firearm or not.

I think it's safe to say you can leave the RCMP out of this, that is completely unnecessary, and makes you appear vindictive more than impatient.

i buy a type 81 in stock, no tracking , no email says its shipped
i have a commecial PAL, so i know a complainte at RCMP will give those guys some problems, i can also call my credit card

Pretty sure they mentioned on their website somewhere or on CGN (can't remember, getting old) to allow 4-6 weeks of shipping time to fulfill order due to the excessive volumes they are shipping out from the T81 shipment

This is normal.

It took me just over a month to get extra mags and a sling last year.
Yes it may look like poor service, but your order is in their system and it will take them several days/weeks to finish packing EVERYONE's orders (especially with the rush on the Type 81 LMGs)

Also check your spam folders in case it is going there.

Just calm down, or try to call them they are pretty serious on their business, I bought a pistol from them and several accessories with no issues just great experience

i buy a type 81 in stock, no tracking , no email says its shipped
i have a commecial PAL, so i know a complainte at RCMP will give those guys some problems, i can also call my credit card

Is this the Type 81 LMG? The same Type 81 LMG that said right in the item description they require 4-6 weeks for processing?

All voicemails and returned within 1 business day. All emails within 1-2 business days. If it has been past this point please check junkmail. Note: we have noticed all icloud or me accounts are getting boucebacks for some reason. We have talked to support, they said nothing can be done. If this is case please call in or use alternative email. Thank-you for your understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom