Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: An update on ATRS vs the federal government action.

Quote Originally Posted by EggMcMuffown View Post
    I hope Albertan gun owners are contacting Kenney and asking why the CFO has not been replaced.
    Yes, once a week. One to the premier’s desk, and one to my mla.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EggMcMuffown View Post
    I hope Albertan gun owners are contacting Kenney and asking why the CFO has not been replaced.
    It is a nice sentiment but Kenney continues to prove himself to be a limp ###### I rather suspect that the current CFO will be replaced very shortly after this action is heard. Not by her own accord.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Just made a donation....may the force be with you ...rick ..atrs
    And hope oic ...rcmp...and other jerk offs ..Trudeau included .....I hope you all rot in hell ...fall flat on your face break every bone in your face ...knock out all your teeth....and look so hideous that no one looks at you people .....and have ragging direahha for months
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

If I don't get my MS set (post May 1st order), I'll probably just convert the order to something you guys can make and sell.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Typical of the government, they do not like to play fair when it comes to legal actions. We filed our action to cover some very basic fundamental rights.
    When the Alberta CFO demanded we produce all of our clients info, we said no, not now , not ever.
    When they said we could not ship orders placed prior to the May 1st OIC, we held back shipping despite their being known legal precedent to the contrary. Recently we got authorization from the AG that allowed us to ship the pre May 1 orders, finally. They have been ready to ship for several months but to avoid my old arse from landing in jail, we obliged the demand of the CFO until the AG confirmed we could lawfully ship the pre May 1 2020 orders to their owners.

We are asking for compensation from the government so that we will have the financial resources to refund those that ordered after May 1 2020, should the government not allow us to fulfill the thousands of orders we have, made and are ready to ship. In transparency we are also asking for damages as the unlawful changes to the FRT has had a significant negative impact on our business.

Attachment 462022
    Attachment 462023
    Attachment 462024
    Make sure the government pays for slandering and putting you out of business. Siphon them dry of resources to the fullest extent since they basically ignored our questions and concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by MlCE View Post
    If I don't get my MS set (post May 1st order), I'll probably just convert the order to something you guys can make and sell.
    Huh?
    CCFR — CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    Huh?
    Go re-read the first post...

We are asking for compensation from the government so that we will have the financial resources to refund those that ordered after May 1 2020, should the government not allow us to fulfill the thousands of orders we have, made and are ready to ship.

Quote Originally Posted by MlCE View Post
    Go re-read the first post...
    Ok now I understand you are hoping the government gives the money back vs ATRS coughing it up on their own. This mess was all started by a selfish customer.
    Last edited by Sqr; 02-15-2021 at 09:13 AM.
    CCFR — CSSA

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    What date was the FRT changed? Would make more sense if every order up to that date was shipped not just the ones prior to May 1st. But then again, this is the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    Ok now I understand you are hoping the government gives us our money back vs ATRS coughing it up on their own. This mess was all started by a selfish customer.
    How so?

I thought it was that f*&ktard bureaucrat Murray Smith?